- Size (LWH): 1.8 inches, 1.26 inches, 0.74 inches
- Weight: 0.48 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 4.5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 100 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2 - Right Ear
- Exclusive Bose technologies let you hear calls better, even as noise levels change
- Noise-rejecting microphone allows callers to hear more of your voice-in windy and noisy environments too
- A2DP Bluetooth profile enables mobile media content, like music or podcasts, from your smartphone
- Simple, convenient controls make it easy to answer calls,Side-specific design for the fit you prefer
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 4.5 hours of talk time and 100 hours of standby time per charge
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Bose® Bluetooth® headset Series 2 - Right ear
Keeping in touch when you're on the move can be challenging. The Bose Bluetooth headset Series 2 meets the demands of on-the-go communications, from crowded terminals to noisy traffic. It's engineered to react automatically as noise levels change, allowing you to hear your end of the call better. Plus, an exclusive noise-rejecting microphone system helps your caller better hear you above both noise and wind. The Bose Bluetooth headset is compact, light and well-balanced, and now you can choose between right- or left-ear versions.
Better Sound at Both Ends of Your Call
Bose advanced technology automatically senses noise around you and adjusts the headset volume accordingly. In a loud environment, the volume increases so you can hear your call. When things quiet down, the volume decreases. Either way, the listening level remains constant. All the while, Bose TriPort® acoustic structure ensures a natural voice quality, whatever the volume level.
The person on the far end of the call hears you better, too. The Bose Bluetooth headset features an improved noise-rejecting microphone system that differentiates between your voice and background noise - even in windy environments. It transmits more of you (and less noise) to the listener.
With technologies that accentuate voices over noise, the Bose Bluetooth headset allows for more natural-sounding conversations with fewer interruptions - at both ends of the line.
Designed for Best Possible Fit
The side-specific design of the Bose Bluetooth headset Series 2 allows you to get the fit that's right for you. The curved design fits facial features, and the button placement on top and bottom allows the use of a natural pinching motion that won't dislodge the headset from your ear. And the soft StayHear silicone tip keeps the headset comfortably and securely in place. It distributes contact over a greater area inside the ear, avoiding known pressure points. The headset stays in your ear without being too tight - and without an ear hook.
Easy to Use
The Bose Bluetooth headset has separate buttons for power, volume and call send/end, all conveniently located on the top and bottom edges of the headset. Each action, from taking and ending calls to inserting or removing the headset, can be accomplished easily with one hand - important while you're driving or on the go.
A2DP Audio Streaming
When you're not on a call, you can enjoy mobile media content through A2DP. The Bluetooth profile for streaming audio content lets you listen to turn-by-turn directions plus stored music, podcasts and other media on your smartphone.
- Adaptive audio adjustment technology automatically adjusts headset volume depending on surrounding noise: a constant listening level is maintained as the user moves between quiet and loud environments.
- Noise-rejecting microphone filters out noise around you, allowing the person on the other end of the call to hear more of your voice.
- TriPort acoustic structure ensures natural-sounding voice quality and allows for louder volume in noisy environments.
- S, M and L StayHear removable silicone tips increase stability with a comfortable, personalized fit. No need for an ear hook.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 4.5 hours of talk time and 100 hours of standby time per charge.
- Battery indicator shows battery status from green to amber to red. Complete recharge takes 3 hours.
- Answer/end call button makes it easy to answer and end calls with a simple pinch that won't dislodge the headset. Also enables pairing with your Bluetooth phone.
- Power slider switch lets you easily turn headset power on (green) or off (red) one-handed, with a quick slide of the switch.
- Wall and USB chargers provide two options for charging the headset battery.
- Carrying case protects headset during transport and storage.
|Product Dimensions:||.74 x 1.8 x 1.26 inches ; .42 ounces|
|Shipping Weight:||8.8 ounces|
What's in the box
- Bose Bluetooth Headset
- Wall charger
- USB cable
- Three sizes of StayHear tips (small, medium and large)
- Carry case
- Operating instructions
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Style Name: Right Ear | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
Update: I ended up keeping the Bose, however, after about 2-3 months of use (I switch the headset on and off a lot), the switch broke. Bose was awesome in handling the return, however, I wish they would have created a stronger switch. Not everyone wants to leave a bluetooth on all day.
1. FLIP: $60-$75
2. Elite Silver: $80-$100
3. Plantronics HD: $75-$100
4. Bose: Hard to find for less than $130-$150 (check fleabay or your cell provider)
Conclusion: Elite Silver has been dropping in price rapidly. Bose is hard to find discounted.
Ease of use:
1. FLIP: Open it up, it's on, close the flap, it's off. Great for saving battery power.
2. Elite Silver: Turn the ear piece, it's on, turn back, it's off. A little tricky, as sometimes not sure which direction to turn it.
3. Bose: Switch to turn on and off. Answers quickly. Hard to put it on ear quickly. Buttons a little non-intuitive.
4. Plantronics: Hold button down to turn on and off. Has 4 seconds ever felt so long?
Conclusion: Why o why don't more companies adopt the Motorola flip design. I love having a headset that I can sit down next to me, and then when someone calls, pick it up, put it on easily. AND save battery power. Who wants to charge a headset every day?
1. Flip: Super easy to turn on and off. Best design ever.
2. Elite Silver comes with cool storage case that doubles as a recharger for up to 3 charges. Tells you battery life left over when you put on.
3. Bose: Easy on and off switch (why don't more companies go back to switches)?
4.Read more ›
First off fit is everything to me. I have a set of Bose headphones, with the same designed ear piece, and I love the fit so I was hoping this would be the same which it was. Just make sure you use the correct size, start with the headset turned down and just rotate it towards your mouth. The soft rubber piece slips right under the middle fold of your ear, holds it very secure and you will not know it is there.
Second is sound quality. I am talking about outgoing and incoming, clarity and volume. The volume of this ear piece is special. I know that sounds flaky but I have had enough of these headsets to know that most do not have adequate volume if your hearing is not like it use to be. Absolutely great with this headset. Noise cancellation is also top notch. I have not tested it in a too many of different environments, but have done things like driving 70MPH with my window down while leaving a message on another phone. Also I will crank up the music while doing the same since other voices can sometimes cause issues. So far, I have not been disappointed. The messages I listen to are right up there at the top of all sets I have tried and probably surpass them. Incoming clarity is just as good. First off, they are Bose so listening to music from your phone (if you have a phone that allows this) is superb for a BT headset. I did have some slight static on calls when I first got it. I went ahead and removed the Bose from my iPhone 4 memory and rebooted the phone.Read more ›
I ordered the Series 2 two weeks ago when I first heard about it. I ordered it from Front Row Electronics who stated same day free shipping and no tax. The shipment arrived three days early with Saturday delivery. Very impressive, great vendor.
Now on to the Bose Series 2. I am absolutely thrilled with this headset. Bose added some very important features (at least to me) to their original bluetooth headset which tempted me into buying it and trying it out. I had no interest in the original Bose bluetooth headset because of the lack of features. I listen to music and talk radio (internet radio/streaming audio) a lot so A2DP is a must, which the original Bose did not support. Also, dual microphone noise cancellation which was also previosly missing. Then add ear specific (left or right) design and Bose finally made the product what it originally should have been and really nailed the product.
Like other reviewers, I have owned a number of bluetooth headsets by various manufacturers and am a heavy bluetooth user. I don't like holding a phone during calls so I always try to use a headset when making or receiving calls. I also don't leave a heaset in my hear when not using it (I never understood people walking around with headsets in their ear constantly) so I need one that is easy to put in and fast to connect. The Series 2 meets these needs perfectly. It goes in easily, fits serurely and comfortably and connects quickly. Fitting in the ear with no hook is a major plus.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The best on the market
My husband has had two different brands since and regretted his choices
Bought it for a christmas gift. Synced it with Iphone 6. No matter what we did couldn't get the microphone to work. Returned it several weeks ago and still waiting for my refund. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've used quite a few of these trying to find the perfect one, there's still always room for improvement but the Bose is the first one I don't feel like I
"need" to... Read more
Best I have ever owned not only reliable but durable. Clear loud and more importantly I can be herd on the other end. Read morePublished 8 days ago by WILLIE R.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHH STOP IT!!!"
That's the unfortunate voice of my fiancé whenever I was talking to her on this headset unless I was in a sound-proof closet. Read more
Fell apart after about 2 years of mild use. Dont waste your money. Go to Plantronics for about half the cost.Published 29 days ago by J Brandon
ive had this for a while now. its great because a have a hearing issue and i can hear this one great. it light so sometimes i forget im whereing it. very nice ear piece.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer