Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
No
Nov 15, 2013 by steven r.
votes
I am really not sure about that remote. We use a Universal remote as well but ours is the Logitech (Harmony 610) one. I would think as ours works yours would.....hope this helps
Sep 17, 2013 by anya
votes
Sorry Evan, I am not familiar with 4K Ultra HD pass-through, but it does work good and has a lot of capabilities. So maybe you should call customer service at Bose, they are pretty good at answering your questions.
19 days ago by Timothy B. Ferry
votes
We are sorry, but we do not fully understand your question. Can you please elaborate?
Jul 25, 2014 by AskBose  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Hello, Damilola. Bose recommends that our systems be purchased in the country where it will be used. The Lifestyle T20 system does come with a dual voltage, auto-sensing power supply feature for both the media console and the Acoustimass Module. However, systems purchased in the United States come with the 120 volt plugs. If you do purchase the system for use in another country, then you will need to obtain the appropriate plugs that are required by the country you're going to use the system in. To reach our technical support department, for parts and additional questions, please call 1-800-367-4008.
Jul 14, 2014 by AskBose  MANUFACTURER 
votes
is possibile use wireless for these system T20?
Jun 6, 2014 by zacky Mussagy
votes
I do have the system, but I wouldn't know about that. That would be a question you would want to ask Bose directly through their website. I doubt it is compatable though. I do have all my music on my ps3 that I added from my iPod though.
May 22, 2014 by markus
votes
No!
Nov 15, 2013 by Ralph K Franklin Jr
votes
Go to the Bose web site. All of the T20's specs are there. Or if you were to get in touch with suuport at Bose, I am sure they would be able to give you the correct information.
Oct 21, 2013 by Paul J. Sgrillo
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers