Bose Mobile In-Ear Headset (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Angled 3.5 mm plug
- Three 2.5 mm adapters
- One-Touch Switching, Hands-Free Talking
- Convenient, High-Quality Audio
- Omnidirectional, inline microphone
- Answering and Ending Calls
- Comfortable for Hours on End
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Bose - Better Sound Through ResearchDedication to research and excellence. It's been the Bose approach to better sound since Dr. Amar G. Bose founded the company in 1964. Since those early days, Bose engineers have kept their focus on creating better technology. You'll find that focus exemplified in the Bose mobile in-ear headset.
Now it's easier than ever to enjoy Bose sound with your mobile phone calls and music. The Bose mobile in-ear headset lets you take calls and switch back to your music with one-touch ease. And its quality audio may be the best reason yet to listen to music on your phone.
Comfortable enough to wear for hours at a time
Hear the music on your phone with more range and realism. Like all Bose headphones, the mobile in-ear headset features proprietary audio reproduction technology that delivers impressive low frequencies from small headphones--without artificial bass boost. You'll enjoy tonally balanced and clear sound for all your mobile music.
One-Touch Switching, Hands-Free Talking
When your phone rings, just push the answer/end button to pause your music and take the call. The omnidirectional mic on the back of the answer/end button picks up your voice clearly--no need to hold it to your lips. End the call with one more touch, and your music continues from where you left off.
Answering and Ending Calls
The headset includes an easy-to-use answer/end button located on the back of the inline microphone near the earphones. Simply press the button to perform an action. To answer calls, press and release the button once. To end calls, press and release the button once again.
Comfortable for Hours on End
Unlike conventional earbuds, this headset features silicone-tipped earphones designed to rest easily in the outer bowl of the ear, not the pressure-sensitive ear canal. Three sizes of contoured tips are also included so you can tailor a fit that's right for you. Take calls and listen to your music comfortably for hours.
Compatible with most popular phones
Works with Most Popular Phones
The Bose mobile in-ear headset is compatible with a wide variety of today's mobile phones. It's time to experience the difference Bose technology can make for your mobile audio.
Bose Mobile In-Ear Headset Highlights
Omnidirectional, inline microphone facilitates easy mobile phone communications. You don't have to hold the mic to be heard clearly.
Answer/end button on the back of the microphone lets you take calls with one-touch ease--and switch back to your music just as quickly.
TriPort acoustic headphone structure, available only from Bose, reproduces tonally balanced audio with deep low notes from small, in-ear headphones.
Comfortable in-ear headphone design with contoured, soft silicone tips rest snugly in the outer bowl of the ear, not the canal.
Small, medium and large silicone tips provide an adjustable, personal fit.
Angled 3.5 mm plug fits directly into mobile phones with recessed jacks, including iPhone.
Three 2.5 mm adapters are included for compatibility with a wide range of mobile phones.
Stability-enhancing lanyard and clothing clip help keep headphones in place when you're on the move.
Protective carrying case stores headset, adapters and a mobile phone.
Bose Mobile In-Ear Headset: Phone Compatibility Chart
If your phone doesn't appear on this chart, it may still be compatible if it has a 3.5 mm or 2.5 mm stereo headphone jack.
What's in the Box
- Bose mobile in-ear headset with inline microphone and answer/end button
- Three 2.5 mm adapters
- One pair each of small, medium and large silicone tips
- Clothing clip
- Carrying case
Similar Bose Products to Consider
Bose Mobile On-Ear Headset--For those who prefer an on-the-ear headphone design. The Bose mobile on-ear headset lets you take calls and switch back to your music with one-touch ease. Its quality audio makes listening to music on your phone a pleasure. And its soft-cushioned, lightweight fit stays comfortable for hours. Includes a hands-free microphone on the back of the inline answer/end button. Headphones fold flat for easy storage in included case. Compatible with iPhone and a variety of popular mobile phones.
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
I use these with my iPhone 3GS and when a call is received, you can press the toggle switch on the headset wire to switch over to pick up the call and talk using the built in microphone. There's no need to remove the headphones from the 3.5mm jack in order to pick up the call. Conducting a test with a friend, the microphone sounded fine to the other party.
-- Good bass
-- Good execution of microphone
-- comes with case that fits iPhone
-- Comes with lanyard as well as a clip for positioning the headphone cable
-- Treble a little muddy
1. The volume is "adequate". For the most part, I use these for my commute and ambient sounds (movements of the subway, loud talkers, passing cars, wind) easily can overpower these unless turned up to full volume. For this type of situation you may want to consider another model that involves more sound isolation because I find myself having to frequently adjust the volume when I am out in the street, etc. Also, some times I have to adjust the volume to almost maximum with these, where on other earbuds would only be set to half the level.
2. The white replaceable tips constantly fall off the earbuds and are easily lost. For the first week or two, they grip to the earbud fairly well, but after a few uses the white tips will fall off frequently. I have owned these for about 2 months and will probably have to buy a replacement pack soon. Every other person I know that owns these has the same problem.
If you do not mind these issues and spending extra cash for the brand name doesn't bother you, I would say they are worth purchasing. the sound is good although not to the quality of other Bose products. You could definitely find earbuds from other brands for half the price with similar (or better) sound quality and less problems with ambient noise. The cord is also little on the long side.
Although a little pricy, they were worth every penny I spent. I now enjoy listening to the iPod function of the iPhone. I recommend them to you; you will not be disappointed.
- Bassy, but not totally overpowering (Can be a con if you're not into bass)
- Good, but not great separation
- Great fit with the Large tips
- EXCELLENT warranty support from BOSE
- I had the older In-Ear (Not mobile) and it seems as though they've REDESIGNED/Reinforced the headset jack so that it's less susceptible to fraying! Thank you BOSE!
- Although better than the original with the just black cord, the tips are still easy to lose if you don't keep them in a case or pocket. BOSE will send you a free set but you can still lose those too.
- Somewhat "Dim" sound, could use a bit more of a treble increase.
Fixable with an EQ, but not the crappy one that comes with the iPhone. You will get used to it and enjoy the sound, but they still have room for improvement here. Turning up the highs with an EQ makes these baby's sound 100X better.
- Price. They would be perfect if they we're just $30 cheaper. But to me they're worth the premium over others just based on BOSE customer service alone. Other headphone producers have horrible after-sale support, not BOSE.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Inconvenient ears mount, but more important is mediocre sound quality. Much cheaper ear buds (e.g. by Apple) give the similar sound experience.Published 15 months ago by SERGEY TROSHIN
It is nice. I bought it more than one year ago and it works properly. It looks nice, and the best issue for me is that I have small earlobes then I never find an ear headset that... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Josefina Florez
Maybe I shouldn't complain because I've had these a couple years (although not used all that much). One bud has stopped working because of the wire cracking in several places. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Max Altus
My daughter just washed and dried my headphones, the amazing thing is they still work......really they still work. I had to buy a new set of ear tips because the left one was lost. Read morePublished 22 months ago by George
Have tried many from the lilkes of Ferrair earphones, Sony, etc but these are just marvellous!! only draw back is the soft earplug in old version but with new re-designed ear... Read morePublished on February 7, 2014 by P_K