- Size (LWH): 0.59 inches, 1.02 inches, 1.3 inches
- Weight: 0.64 ounces
Bose MIE2 Mobile Headset (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy music and calls with high quality audio on your Samsung Galaxy or Windows Phone device.
- StayHear tips provide greater stability during exercise and other activities
- Three-button remote controls volume, track selection and voice applications
- Inline mic allows you to take calls with ease
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Bose® MIE2 mobile headset
Bose® MIE2 In-Ear Headphones: Better Sound Through Research
The Bose MIE2 mobile headset is designed to improve both the audio quality and convenience you experience from your Android, BlackBerry or Windows phone. You can take calls at the touch of a button. Switch seamlessly between calls and music. And enjoy them both in Bose quality sound.
- Greater in-ear stability: Proprietary StayHear tips nestle inside the bowl of the ear while naturally conforming to the ear's upper ridge
- Omnidirectional, inline microphone: Provides easy, hands-free mobile phone communications. You don't have to hold the mic to be heard clearly.
- Answer/end button: Located on the back of the microphone. Lets you take calls with one-touch ease--and switch back to your music just as quickly.
- Enhanced acoustic design: Incorporates a new port to help music sound smoother and more natural.
- TriPort acoustic headphone structure: Produces tonally balanced audio with deep low notes from small, in-ear headphones. Available only from Bose.
- Reliable cable construction: Enhances flexibility and durability to better withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- S, M and L silicone StayHear tips: For an adjustable, personal fit.
- Angled 3.5 mm plug: Fits directly into mobile phones with recessed jacks, including Apple iPhone.
- Two 2.5 mm adapters: Provides compatibility with a wide range of mobile phones.
- Protective carrying case: Stores headphones and a portable MP3 player.
Better Listening And Intelligibility
The Bose MIE2 mobile headset sets a new standard for audio reproduction that conventional mobile headsets can't match. Re-engineered from the inside out, it features an enhanced acoustic design, in concert with our proprietary TriPort acoustic headphone structure. So music sounds smoother and more natural. Your calls will sound clearer, too, with the added benefit of hearing them in "stereo" instead of through a single earpiece.
One-Touch Switching, Hands-Free Talking
When your phone rings, just push the answer/end button to pause your music and take the call. The omnidirectional mic picks up your voice clearly--no need to hold it to your lips. End the call with one more touch, and your music continues from where you left off.
Designed To Stay Put While You're On The Run
Proprietary StayHear silicone tips offer greater in-ear stability during walking, exercise and other active sports. Advanced materials and design allow the tips to nestle inside the bowl of the ear while naturally conforming to the ear's upper ridge. The tips come in three sizes to fit listeners comfortably for hours on end.
StayHear tips also rest more securely on the headset itself. Overall, they provide a more reliable on-the-go experience for taking calls and listening to music.
MIE2 headphones are sturdier than ever, thanks to advanced materials, construction and manufacturing techniques--all adding up to more lasting quality for you. Each pair undergoes rigorous testing to meet Bose standards for performance and durability.
(one side, with StayHear® tip)
|1.3"H x 1.02"W x .59"D |
( 3.3 cm x 2.59 cm x 1.5 cm )
|Cable length from earbud to headphone plug||45.25 in (115 cm) |
( 9.6 cm x 7.4 cm )
What's in the box
- Bose® MIE2 mobile headset
- 2 pairs each of StayHear tips
- Protective carrying case
- Mobile phone adapter
- Clothing clip
Similar Bose Products to Consider
Top Customer Reviews
I love these earbuds but just plan on buying a new pair every 16 months because that is as long as mine has made it.
Update Sep 03 2013
- Pair 3 did the exact same thing next to the 3.5mm jack. It has now officially happened on a 3 pairs I have had in 3 different spots. Bose is suppose to be sending me replacements because these are only 8 months old.
Update Nov 26 2014
- I just took pair 5 back to BestBuy. Pair 4 was returned to Bose and replaced because of the 12 month warranty. I did not get another pair. I instead bought a pair of JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones With Android Control (http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LV51CUA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
My MIE2's all did the same thing. The cord just couldn't stand up.Read more ›
Since I got them, I have been very hard on them, carrying them on my pocket, stepping on, leaving inside car with harsh sun and playing them for 6 or 7 hours daily at work....Use them on car also and the mic works flawlessly. Use Jay's Headset App for Android users and you will be able to use the one button control to do everything: play, pause, next track, previous track, volume, etc...
Just amazing. I am not a Bose fan and think that many of their products are overpriced, most of their Life Style products specially. I own a custom built KEF Home Theater and would never spend on any Bose for this matter. But this set is way over the top and worth every penny...Oh, and the comfort, it's just as almost listening to music ear naked, no earbud even gets close in this area.
If you get a defective set just exchange it, remember this can happen with any product and don't pound on the brand.
UPDATE JULY 2013
I still got this set and still working as like new product, outstanding.Read more ›
I was informed that the MIE2 head phones were not designed for any sort of moisture and the "Sport" head phones were brought out for this reason. This doesn't impress me. Bose is a premium brand bought at a premium price. The choose to pick a less expensive material that just would not last. I am disappointed in Bose, but grateful for their customer service.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just make sure what you are buying there is a difference between MIE2 and MIE2i. One is work iphone and other one is not.Published 6 days ago by Naga
Headphones Old Scratch has two broken microphone noise right there is simply garbage stuffPublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
i expected the earphones to come with the case. Instead, it just came with the earphones.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The good - these are the most comfortable earphones you can buy. I have tried at least a dozen from amazon. If it got a great review I tried it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by T. Dennison
Bose is sooooo much better than the over priced Beats by Dre brought to you by CRApplePublished 2 months ago by Daniel Perkins