Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones - Limited Edition (Discontinued) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The best Bose headphones reduce noise across a wide range of frequencies
- Enjoy music and movies with clear and lifelike sound
- Comfortable, around-the-ear fit; ideal for frequent flyers
- Includes cable with remote for iPhone/iPod control, mic for hands-free iPhone calling
- AAA battery: 35 hours average life
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones - Limited Edition Blue
Full Spectrum Noise Reduction
They're the best Bose headphones, period. Now available in limited-edition blue, the QuietComfort 15 headphones feature exclusive Bose advancements in noise reduction technology. You hear less noise and more of your music and movies-with quality sound and a long-lasting comfortable fit. You won't find this combination of benefits in any other headphone.
Bose technology at work
Within every pair of QC®15 headphones, advanced electronics use microphones inside and outside each earcup to sense the sounds around you-and reduce the noise. Proprietary ear cushion technology blocks some of the noise before it even reaches your ears. Together, these Bose innovations add up to a more enjoyable listening experience.
Relax with music - or without it
QC15 headphones also feature proprietary signal processing and TriPort® acoustic headphone structure for more lifelike sound-including deep low notes-from small, lightweight earcups. And when you'd rather relax without music, switch on QC headphones to simply reduce the noise around you, wherever you are.
Take calls. Take control
QC15 headphones come with a cable customized for select Apple® products. A three-button remote and microphone let you take calls on your iPhone and control music functions on other Apple devices. You can also purchase a mobile kit that lets your QC headphones work with other cell phones, too.
Welcome to a better-sounding world
When you fly with QC15 headphones, engine roar fades to a whisper. When you listen at home or at work, fewer distractions get in the way of your music. And when you want to stay connected, calls are just a button-press away. QC15 headphones continue to give you more of what you want to hear, and less of what you don't.
QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones Highlights
- Significant noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies. Proprietary Bose innovations use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce the sounds around you.
- TriPort acoustic headphone structure, another Bose exclusive, features tiny vents in the earcups to enable a tonally-balanced audio performance-including reproduction of deep, low notes-from relatively small and lightweight headphones.
- Active equalization electronically tunes the headphones' frequency response, enabling outstanding audio performance.
- Interchangeable audio cables, one for general use, and one just for select Apple products, offer greater convenience than permanently connected Y-cables.
- Inline microphone allows for hands-free iPhone conversation and access to certain voice applications, such as VoiceOver and Voice Control, in other Apple products.
- Inline three-button remote switches between calls and music, and controls volume, track selection and voice applications on select Apple products.
- Advanced ear cushions use new materials in a proprietary design to establish a critical acoustical seal-helping to further reduce noise while providing a comfortable fit.
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability in the included case.
- Slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during travel.
Apple cable compatibility
The QuietComfort 15 inline remote and microphone cable is compatible with iPod nano (4th, 5th and 6th generation), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad and iPad 2, and Macbook (unibody) and Macbook Pro. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation). Audio is supported by all iPod models. Requires latest iPod software.
|Overall headphone dimensions||7.5"H x 6"W x 1.5"D ( 19.1 cm x 15.2 cm x 3.8 cm )|
|Ear cushion outside dimensions||3.8"H x 2.9"W ( 9.6 cm x 7.4 cm )|
|Weight with cables||4.9 oz (140 g)|
What's in the box
- QuietComfort 15 headphones
- QuietComfort 15 inline remote and microphone cable (detachable)
- Standard audio cable (detachable)
- AAA battery
- Carrying case
- Airline adapter
Similar Bose Products to Consider
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
Processed the return for the crossfades and coughed up the extra 225.00 for the Bose.
- Comfort x10
- Noise cancelling is great
- Sounds great - People have reviewed that the base is poor on these, but I disagree.
- Yes the are more expensive because of the name
- Yes the feel much cheaper than than the crossfades but my husband has had no issues with his. He has had them for 3+ years and wears them frequently
I ordered mine yesterday at 5:45PM EST and the arrived at around 12:15PM today (Love Amazon!). When I opened the box i noticed the regular audio cable was crimped so tight with the twisty ties that it appeared damaged. Some have commented that Bose warranty/customer service is no good. I contacted the Bose factory store and they advised they could not help because they were bought through Amazon. Called the 1-800 number and someone answered within 5 minutes. No questions asked, processed a free replacement cable and told me to throw the other away upon receipt. He did not require my receipt, and because I was away from my product, did not bother with the serial number. In my opinion, that's pretty dang good customer service.Read more ›
--Though still made largely from plastic, these are much sturdier than many of the studio headphones I have tried or own. I wouldn't throw them around or anything, but if treated properly they will last. This includes the ear cups. The leather could crack overtime, I suppose. Fortunately, Bose makes easy replacement ones. The head padding is also leather, but seems thick enough to withstand a lot of use. I hope the switch lasts as that is just a little plastic slider knob.
--The ear cups provide a very good seal, but perhaps too good for smaller people. Due to the angle of side bars, the pressure is stronger when they are not extended. In order to get used to the pressure, I found that wrapping extra padding around the headband helped. I could then raise the bars as a larger individual would. Like I said, I did get more used to it, though, and now wear them in the regular fashion. (Note: The tightness is very uncomfortable if swollen glands are present in the area, no matter the height.)
--The sound quality is ok. There is some bass boosting and lack of clarity, but fine considering they are noise-canceling. As for the cancellation, I had hoped for better. Great as expected with repetitive mechanical noises, but rotten with conversations or door slams. For that kind of coverage, perhaps a passive overear is better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
5 weeks later, one side isn't working and it's past the 30 day return date. Not happy!Published 2 months ago by Theresa Sims
Noise-Cancelling Features work perfectly. I bought it for long distance flights and they're doing the job. It's like switching off the rest of the world. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Andreas Zeller
I am not a fan of Bose, but these work wonderfully in a plane. I fly allot for business, and these are a must have. I can listen to my iPod for music and my tablet for movies.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
My husband wanted these for when we travel. He really likes them.Published 5 months ago by busybee47
Works well, but the covering of the earpieces has already split leaving uncomfortable rough edges.Published 5 months ago by Neta Weber