- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Bose Solo TV Sound System
|Price:||$439.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Wide, even sound throughout the room from Bose speaker array technology
- More effects, music and dialogue, clearly and naturally, with proprietary digital signal processing
- Single 3 inch high cabinet contains the speaker array and fits neatly under your HDTV, no additional equipment needed
- Extremely easy setup, with one connection to your TV and one plug to the wall
- Simple four-button remote with power, mute and volume functions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Read about our customers' top-rated sound bars on our Sound Bar Reviews page.
Top Customer Reviews
I received this sound system with no knowledge of what it really is. No expectations, except that it a Bose product, so I had an expectation that it'd be quality.
Upon receipt, the unit did not work properly. I contacted Bose directly and they were AMAZING. They immediately sent me out a new one, and explained that the product is still in beta-testing. (They were surprised that I received the product so early before its release.) I sent back the old one, and they told me that it had old software on it (pre-release). No worries on it being in the official-product. The second one had the same problem (since they sent out the second before they got the first back, they didn't realize that the stock was of old software). No problem--Bose sent out another. The rep that I worked with (they assign you one person to talk to--a real, live person who emails you back immediately if you have a question) was GREAT. He checked on me to be sure it was working properly, and answered all questions I had promptly.
So, for customer service, Bose ROCKS! I would have no problem doing business with them in the future, knowing that they care this much about making things right.
(This is as opposed to a review I did for LG, where they couldn't care less when their product had failures--they were going to charge me to even check it out...even when I told them that I am a Vine reviewer and their customer service would be on my review...some companies couldn't care less.Read more ›
Hookup was a breeze. Place the unit where you want your TV to sit, plug in the power cord, connect the optical digital audio cable to the back of your television and the back of the Solo unit. For those unfamiliar, there is a slight resistance when you push the end of the cable into the hole, just push until it clicks into place and don't forget to remove the plastic caps on the ends of the cable prior to insertion. Place the TV on top of the unit and adjust the TV speaker settings to OFF.Read more ›
The Bose Solo is a single box, roughly the size of a standard DVD / BluRay player; the dimensions are 10.25" x 20"; the TV is placed on top of the Bose Solo. Not having to find additional shelf or floor space for the speaker is definitely a plus! According to the package, this is designed for TVs up to 32" and in some cases up to 42". The base of the TV must not overhang the Bose Solo, or else the TV may be unstable and fall. However, the base of my 46" TV fits on top of the speaker box with room to spare.
There is a very small, thin, flat remote control that comes with the Bose Solo - ON, UP, DOWN, PAUSE/OFF. According to the Operating Guide the unit can be operated with a Universal Remote as well. But since I don't have a Universal Remote, I will have to add another remote to the growing collection on the coffee table.
Hooking up the Bose Solo was simple once I located the corresponding jack on the back of the TV. There are only two connections to make - 1) the power cord, and 2) either the analog (red and white jacks) or optical digital audio cable. The optical digital cable is recommended for best sound quality, so I wanted to use that - but had no previous experience with this type of cable.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Bose Solo is amazing. It is incredibly simple and stylish (if this is a concern for you). Most importantly it sounds great. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Patrick M. Lyon
Makes a huge difference in the sound quality of our television. I would recommend it highly.Published 20 days ago by farrell allen
Don't buy it. About 6 months after our purchase, this speaker started to require frequent re-boots in order to even turn on. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Clover
This was a gift for my hard to hear parent and brought watching TV to a new level for them. they can now hear a lot of things they could not before. it is rich clear sound.Published 1 month ago by Tinkerman