4.0 out of 5 stars Bose Quality - Listen and Judge For Yourself
After reading MANY reviews, both here on Amazon and on many other sites on the Internet, I have observed that most people either love Bose and everything they make or they seem to hate everything that is Bose. Well I can honestly say that I do not fit into either of these categories. I do own some Bose products and I enjoy them very much. However, Bose items are...
Published on January 19, 2008 by M. Pickering

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but 3G iPod owners beware
The sound quality, as you might expect, is quite good, and the loudness is nice too. For better or for worse, it's got the signature Bose sound (loaded low, with great highs, and a bit deemphasized towards the middle), but overall, this thing sounds great.

However, this product has unadvertised problems with the 3rd Generation iPods (black and white screen,...
Published on October 23, 2007 by W.F. Desvoyelles

‹ Previous | 126 27 2841 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars First class sound quality, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Bose SoundDock Portable 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Electronics)
First class sound quality. excellent product. Only criticism is there is no where to set the remote ( would be nice to have a little clip at the back), and while battery allows for portability, lack of a handle or any easy way to carry it makes it a little awkward to lug around. But overall the sound is what you are looking for and this has it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sound ever!, February 27, 2012
My husband LOVES the Bose SoundDock! The sound is terrific and the fact that it is portable makes it extra special. Used it for my sister's birthday party and down at the boatdock!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, December 30, 2011
Got this for Christmas (2011) and returned the first one thinking my new I pod wasnt compatible, BUT turns out it is! Just have to remove the little insert where you connect your ipod, it blends in and you cant tell that it is there but it is. Use your finger nail or a butter knife to pry it out and you will be great! I LOVE THIS!!! BUY IT YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME FOR ITS SIZE!!!!, December 23, 2011
the bass is amazing for the size and the portability is great. i would recommend go to a bose store to get a cheaper price with factory renewed, it shaves some of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD PURCHASE, December 21, 2011
I' VERY HAPPY WITH THE BOSE SOUNDDOCK PORTABLE, THE SOUND IF AMAIZING. I DID A VERY GOOD PURCHASE. I RECOMMEND IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small spaces!!, December 21, 2011
My husband and I bought this for our great room, which is about 500 sq. ft. The sound quality is amazing and the remote works from anywhere in the room. This was well worth the money!! We love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality!, November 28, 2011
This is one od Bose's best products in my opinion. It has a great finish and an excellent sound quality. The remote works great and its range is superb. Nothing wrong with this system at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound, October 23, 2011
I purchased this bose refurbished so the casing was not in perfect condition but the function of these speakers completely makes up for the slight scratches. We love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better sound than all the rest., October 15, 2011
I teach music and travel to do it. This portable speaker system helped me be able to use an ipod more effectively and made it possible to make some of my trips without having to take the time to set up the power cord. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bose Portable Speaker, September 24, 2011
This decided on this speaker for my Zumba classes and it has been great. It fits right in my bag, and the sound is very big for such a small speaker! I would highly recommend this product.

‹ Previous | 126 27 2841 | Next ›