4.0 out of 5 stars Bose Quality - Listen and Judge For Yourself
After reading MANY reviews, both here on Amazon and on many other sites on the Internet, I have observed that most people either love Bose and everything they make or they seem to hate everything that is Bose. Well I can honestly say that I do not fit into either of these categories. I do own some Bose products and I enjoy them very much. However, Bose items are...
Published on January 19, 2008 by M. Pickering

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but 3G iPod owners beware
The sound quality, as you might expect, is quite good, and the loudness is nice too. For better or for worse, it's got the signature Bose sound (loaded low, with great highs, and a bit deemphasized towards the middle), but overall, this thing sounds great.

However, this product has unadvertised problems with the 3rd Generation iPods (black and white screen,...
Published on October 23, 2007 by W.F. Desvoyelles

‹ Previous | 126 27 2846 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality, Love it, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Bose SoundDock Portable 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Electronics)
it is expensive system compared to other manufactures. Bose makes great products. Made another purchase of Bose® Lifestyle® V35 home entertainment system--Black before this one. Both works great

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the sound., January 4, 2013
Makes my music sound so much better from ipod, also the remote control is neat.
Boise is a outstanding company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bose SoundDock, December 31, 2012
As with any Bose this is a great unit. Unbelievable sound, easy to use. Battery last quite long, Left it unpluged for a day and a half and still did not need charging.....Enjoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Sounds great for it's size and product type., December 29, 2012
T. Pike (Southern CA. USA) - See all my reviews
I think a few of the reviews are a bit overenthusiastic regarding the sound in broad context of audio reproduction. It's an attractive unit with relatively big sound, and well tuned bass response given the dimensions. Compared to audio components of moderate cost (or even well-chosen inexpensive) for me it comes up short in dynamics and treble smoothness. If you're used to even halfway decent component audio with good source material this device isn't some kind of a revelation for sound. Four stars for attractiveness, well tuned bass and excellent power output given the size. I'd give it a five if the treble were a little smoother and more musical. All in all it sounds decent, and excellent compared to many devices of it's type.

I use it in my RV in place of the tiny built in LCD TV speakers when watching movies-with superior results. I also use it as intended as portable music player fed lossless files via the aux input. I'm just not up for lugging big equipment around anymore. Additionally as a nightstand or tabletop unit the look is tasteful and attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a dream come true., December 28, 2012
Always dreamed of having a speaker like this,
and I feel now that I have my dream realized.
filled all my expectations and confirmed that sound, BOSE is the best

4.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with a Bose (for the most part with sound)., December 23, 2012
This is a mini sound dock, but fills a small, medium and large room and even at the highest volume levels (which we rarely keep), the sound does not crack and the unit just works from a sound perspective. There are a couple different version, one with wave and the other without. After listening to both in a Bose store, we loved this one (with the wave technology).

The battery is rather weak I would say. In the first year or so, a fully charged battery would last for over an hour. May two even. But, now, we need to almost always keep the cord plugged in. The iPhone charger is great (up until we got the iPhone 5). It serves dual purpose of streaming Pandora and getting charged at the same time.

Still very happy with the purchase and don't have any 2nd thoughts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down THE BEST stereo, period., December 21, 2012
I have bought 3 of these things in the last 4 years for myself, family and friends. The sound is out of this world, it's so good. The system can be turned up to an ungodly volume, literally club-like, and still sounds crystal clear. The bass on this system is insane. The ipod dock is very useful but you can also attach anything via the audio-in plug on the back (TV, Record players, etc.). The best thing is the fact that you can take it anywhere in your handbag or backpack. I take mine to the beach, BBQ's, and friends parties all the time. The battery lasts ALL day on high volume. I can not say enough how dope these speakers are, well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations, December 20, 2012
Wanted a good, portable sound system for home and boat. What I got was an excellent system., easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dock best I heard, December 17, 2012
Joseph L Hodge (Muncie, IN United States) - See all my reviews
I tested a lot of docks before choosing one. I Loved one by Sony, but was blown away when I heard the Bose sound. It was my first ever Bose system, and have purchased sound air and sound link since I bought this. First thing I noticed was I enjoy how the lyrics come through the system. It also can get real loud great for small parties. Bose support is great, and will help you fix issues with the unit if need be. Overall I've used this dock every day, and its holding up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product. Excellent choice., December 14, 2012
I decided to give 5 stars because this product is amazing.

I like it because I wanted to have a great sound dock in my room, The sound is awesome.

I'll recommend this item to all who wants to have a great experience in a party, living room or everywhere you want.

‹ Previous | 126 27 2846 | Next ›