5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade!
Published on December 27, 2010 by Tom

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the medium ones
Unless you got super large ears medium is the way to go. I ordered large and They are just way too big.
Published 7 months ago by Mark Garin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade!, December 27, 2010
I have owned my Bose in-ear headphones (white/black stripes) for a little over a year now and they have been great to me and my wife for the gym, listening on the computer, etc. We have lost a few ear tips since by accident so we needed some new ones. I saw these on Amazon and gave them a shot. I ordered the medium ones because I thought they should fit any ear...And I think it was a great choice for the wife and I, they stay in my ear WAY better than the original style especially since they kind of wrap around the one part of your ear. We always had a hard time keeping the old style in the ear especially if we were using them to run/jog. Overall if you need some new ear tips go with the new stayhear style and order the ones you think will fit for your ear, I used the old style as a reference of what size to order.

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!, January 29, 2011
After several years of trying everything to keep the original Bose ear buds in place (replace tips, try all three sizes, wash tips with stuff to make them sticky) I had given up wearing them while I worked out. As soon as I would start to sweat, out they'd pop. I ride a stationary bike for 45 minutes every day and the Bose ear buds would be out of my ears in about 5 minutes. So I gave up and started wearing headphones.

Then I saw the new ear bud tip design (StayHear TM) and thought, what the heck. Got them yesterday (Size Medium because that's the size in the old ones that fit) Used them this morning and they stayed in my ear the whole 45 minutes. In fact I had to pry them out when I was finished.

I love them. They fit. They're comfortable, They stay in. Now I have my Bose quality sound back. Thank you Bose.

UPDATE: After several days of use, the performance of the first day is confirmed. They stay in my ears during a full 50 minute workout without any loosening at all. Ahhhhhh.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for IE1 as well! Great for working out, November 21, 2011
Kevin Crowe (SEATTLE, WA, US) - See all my reviews
Just want to let others know that these buds work for the previous Bose headphones as replacements and work great for running/staying in your ear. [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars More than Just for Bose, December 11, 2011
This review is from: Bose StayHear Headphone Tips - Small (2 pairs) (Electronics)
I have a pair of JBuds JBuds J4M Rugged Metal In-Ear Earbuds Style Headphones with Travel Case for iPod, iPhone, HTC and Blackberry (Obsidian Black)which I really like, however the none of the tips where effective at holding the buds in my ears.
After looking at these I thought that they might fit and I figured the price point was afordable enough where if they did not work out I wasn't out much in evaluating the product.

I recieved the Stayhear tips in a timely fashion, I was rather pleased that they fit the Jbuds as if they were oem. I then put them in my ears and they fit better then any in the ear product I have tried prior to this.

Now for me the small size worked best, there are other sizes available and you would need to order them based upon what size you think would work best.

As far as I am concerned great product that is adaptable to most any earbuds utilzing the soft changeable insertable ear pices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buds to keep your headphones in place!, December 15, 2010
N. Liu (Pasadena, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I use my In-Ear headphones primarily when I'm running or training, so they get used quite a bit. Having used the original headphones for 3 years now, as long as I was using the appropriate size ear tips (L), I have not had any instance of the headphones slipping out. The ear buds have always been very snug and dependable. However, I place my headphones under my shirt when I run and inevitably, the motion of my body causes the shirt to pull and tug on my ears, making it a bit uncomfortable on my ears and makes me fear the possibility that the ear buds will eventually slip out.

I bought these new StayHear tips for replacements on my original In-Ear headphones. Now with the new StayHear Tips, it adds extra security that the buds will never fall out because the new tips fit along the countours, between the interior cartilage, of your ear. Granted, it's not a perfect fit since I have to tuck the top portion into my ear, but I believe that having them also improves the noise cancellation of the earphones. The new buds seemingly provide an insulation and "trap" more of the sound so you can enjoy your music more. I've noticed this because it gets loud when I run on the treadmill and usually have to turn the volume very high. Since using these StayHear tips, I've been able to tone down the volume. Also, when I'm running, the buds are stuck in there (in a good way). The buds are secure enough that it eliminates the discomfort caused by my shirt from my running motion.

I might also add that these are a good alternative to those over-the-ear headphones that Sony and Co. produce. When I have my glasses on, those over-the-ear headphones were extremely uncomfortable and especially bulky. Now, I'm able to get the same effect of the over-the-ear headphones without all that junk.

Having already spent $90 on a pair of the original In-Ear buds, I was reluctant to spend another $100 on the IE2 just to get the new ear bud design and the "improved sound." I think the original headphones already provide great depth of sound, so an additional $10 for these buds was not a bad deal to reinvent my old headphones. The shipping is also very fast, received within 3-4 days. If you have not experienced customer service from Bose before, they really got their stuff together, so you will be getting these buds from a reliable source. All in all, these are a nice add-on/replacement to your headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tiny ears, November 24, 2012
Kristie Naranjo (Brea, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I have the smallest ear canals and these are the only tips that not only fit in my ears, but stay in my ears while I jog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 10, 2011
The problem with the regular ear buds were that they kept falling out of my ears when I was riding my bicycle. These new ones stay put despite rapid descents and let me enjoy the wonderful sound of Bose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the medium ones, February 28, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable; no better than the original ear tips, January 2, 2014
I have the original Bose in-ear headphones, and I tried all sizes of the original ear tips, but they all caused my ears to hurt within an hour of use. I bought these new ear tips in small and medium in hopes that they would be more comfortable. Unfortunately, these ones hurt my ears as much as the old ones. I guess I will have to try another pair of in-ear headphones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about the authenticity of this item.... First time I have been suspicious on Amazon!, December 6, 2013
The packaging is suspect for being 100% AUTHENTIC Bose as I took of the OEM tips, one had ripped and the interior coloring and the shape were slightly different than what came in the original package from the Bose store.