Bose & Zune Will this system work also for a Zune? (either with an additional adaptor or without)
asked by AlaskaReader on December 19, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
CableJive has an adaptor to connect Zune to a Bose SoundDock speaker.

http://cablejive.com/sounddockcable.html
P. K. answered on August 16, 2008
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This is something I'ld like to know as well. We switched to Zune this Cmas. I had enuf of i-tunes screwing up my computer. Love the Zune. Much more user friendly than ipod, but we have two SoundDocks that are now basically useless. Hope Bose comes out w/ an adapter rather than having us buy a new system. Am I asking for too much here????
Amazon Customer answered on January 10, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No! I don't think you're asking for too much! I ended up buying an ipod just because the Bose sounddock fit only the ipod, but would have preferred a zune. It seems like it's all a big plan to make more money. When we went to Best Buy to look at the mp3 players they admitted that they steered customers away from zune to ipod because they could sell more accessories with the ipod.
AlaskaReader answered on January 10, 2008

A
so this aux wire plugs right into the zune port?
leopard answered on July 14, 2009

A
I'm ordering the sounddock for a Christmas gift where can you buy the aux wires?
S. Cheers answered on December 9, 2009

A
I don't know about the Bose Dock system, but we have the Bose Wave radio with CD system with Auxiliary jack (which uses male RCA cable/s) We bought the 3.5mm to RCA cable listed here and hopefully it will do the trick. Will follow up and let you know when we get the cable and have a chance to check it out. But I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work.

RiteAV - 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable - 6 ft.
Here and There answered on December 18, 2010

A
that's a waste of money. there's an auxiliary port behind the sounddock. all you need is a $5 aux wire and that's it.
Matt answered on May 4, 2009
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›