4.0 out of 5 stars BOSE Quiet Comfort Case
The case holds the headphones perfectly. It also comes with a couple of pockets inside that can be removed or moved because they are fastened with velcro. But, remember, if you're buying the headphones, they already come with a case even though the product description omits that bit of info.
Published on May 23, 2012 by Nick A.

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for misinformation
Hi, I bought this products because when I bought the BOSE QuietComfort 15, it is not mentioned that it comes with the carrying case, and Amazon also said that people who bought the headset also buy the case.
This is a misinformation, the headset comes with the carrying case and also the airplane adapter.
Published on October 9, 2012 by Norberto Padin

4.0 out of 5 stars BOSE Quiet Comfort Case, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Bose carrying case for QuietComfort 15 Headphones (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for misinformation, October 9, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Will Not Fit AE2's, June 22, 2012
I'll save anyone interested some time. I called one of the branches and they tried to fit the AE2's into this case. It almost goes in but will not because of the shape. I'm going to look into Case Logic, on the Musician's Friend website and in a few other places to see if I can come up with something that fits the dimensions of 7 x 8.5 x 2.

4.0 out of 5 stars already comes with QC15, May 5, 2013
John Matwick (PEACHTREE CITY, GA, US) - See all my reviews
did not know it already came with the QC15.. so you really do not need to order it. if you needed it that is great

4.0 out of 5 stars Misled, October 29, 2012
James Anthony McLeod (Collingwood, Victoria Australia) - See all my reviews
THe case itself is fine for the protection of the excellent headphones.
The problem is the way it was marketed.
Having set about to purchase the Quiet Comfort Headphones, the supplementary ad suggested buy this (headphones) with this (carrying case) + this ( a socket for airplane use.
Assuming therefore that the case and socket did NOT come with the headphones, I purchased the two add-ons unnecessarily. So I finnished up with an extra case which is stylish and useful. However one is all you can use.
Poor show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, August 20, 2012
Purchased one of these to carry my AE2 around. It didn't exactly fit AE2 because the bulges inside that are supposed to be inserted into headphones' cups were too tall. So I used a knife to brutally cut the top part of them, then removed hidden firm plastic inserts found inside of bulges through the holes. Now case fits AE2 with the added bonus of looking funny inside and making me smile every time I open it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Malone O'hara, October 10, 2013
Excellent Quality 100%
Original Bose product , really good price.!!!
I have the new Bose AE2w Bluetooth and fit perfect on this carrying case whit the cables as well
10 stars for sure !!!
Bose devices are very expensive ,and is better wen you keep on original Bose products because are made for carrying does devices and keep safety .
This case fell on the highway
I leave my backpack open driving my motorcycle and i note something left out from my backpack ,was this carrying case and i can guarantee this keep my headphone safe
Only scratches on the case ..
This save my 249,00$ AE2w new Headphone!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, December 2, 2013
As at least several of the other buyers indicated, I was duped by the Amazon helpful tips, at the bottom of the purchase information, into thinking that the case from Bose was a frequently purchased item in combination with the headphones. It was my understanding that this offered better protection than that which shipped in the phone set. I am very happy with the headphones but the misinformation is aggravating and totally unlike Amazon. In the past, I have found the helpful guides to have been helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, January 11, 2013
Exactly what I ordered. The case is sturdy and provides good protection for the earphones. Son was pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Purchase in 2012, September 14, 2012
The quality of this product is evident from the moment you remove it from the box. The rigid case perfectly protects the headphones, and the headphones are rock-solid and extremely comfortable. I travel a lot, and these headphones made my last trip far more enjoyable - they blocked out almost all ambient noise and sound superb. Can't go wrong with these!