Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 2, 2014
This receiver was a great buy. It was super simple to hook up and actually solved my problem that I was having with the old receiver that I was using.
on September 11, 2014
Nice setup for the price, but slow on reading stuff. I installed it in my trailer with no problems yet
on July 24, 2014
i love it in my 2005 Nissan Altima great fit
on September 21, 2015
Fast delivery good product, #1 IN MY BOOK!!!
on August 19, 2014
Fair price for the product. The device works pretty fine and for the price I think you get a decent product. Only complaint is the blue screen when you use the audio output, but I figured out the way not to see that blue screen, so just hit the screen and on the menu hit the house on the right top, that way you will see the menu instead of the blue screen. Great product for the price.
on July 11, 2014
2 stars is not because unit is broken - it isn't. Not because it doesn't fit - it fits.Two stars are for poor design for this particular model. This player has a huge screen but all controls are TINY. The buttons are tiny and on screen controls are tiny which make it difficult to operate while on the road. It seems like such a waste to have large screen but then make commands unreadable...Also the unit doesn't have dim automatically when you turn headlights on. You can make the screen dim but you have to go through the menu which is very inconvenient.

Bottom line, there are a ton of features for your dollars but what's the point if they are poorly designed and are inconvenient to use?
on February 25, 2014
This is the way to go. Now I have it all. Cds, USB, and let's not forget that 32 gig memory stick I got in there. About 500 cds of music
on that little bad boy. Now when I go on a trip, I won't hear the same song twice and no mindless talking.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 21, 2014
Cheap Chinese Head. Dead on arrival. Manual in a little english, spanish and french. Not different versions, but mixed in the same manual. A complete waste of time.
on July 28, 2013
The item was used so I expected some wear and tear, but I didn't realize there would be some internal problems with the unit which was probably the reason why it was initially returned. After having it professionally installed I was informed of the problems and decided to just let it be a learning lesson on what no to do when shopping on Amazon.
on July 11, 2013
I really like this car stereo, the only problem I have is that I ordered and paid for the model with Bluetooth and received the standard model.