Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

77%
23%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$8.99

on January 9, 2014
Slim has done it again. This sounds like a tribute to the originators of gangsta rap. Track after track reminds me of Ice Cube, Snoop, Dre and the rest of the 90s west coast geniuses. This album was mixed very well and the beats/rhymes are on point. If you have 12s in your ride or higher and love gangsta rap, this is a must have, period.
on December 1, 2013
Real talk I haven't bought a full album in a long time and haven't heard an album that sound good start to finish but this Boss Life CD is that 1 a.m in the morning and you got two or 3 hrs to drive home and you listen to this without skipping. It's very refreshing to hear something like this and Slim voice flow is unlike no other. So I highly recommend this and consider this one underground rap album of the year.
on November 27, 2013
Its alot of music out there. One hitta quittaz. But this CD here *****. Here *****! Be jamming. 18/19 tracks of nothing but FIRE! Quality music for the ANY SIDE rider coming down.
on January 20, 2014
Think it was a good album. It's something I can jam in the ride or while I'm doing something without skipping a song.
on December 2, 2013
I listen to this cd everyday an slim thug came hard on this cd an its worth the price to me
on August 28, 2014
Slim thug a Houston Texas legend had to get the album met my expectations.
on September 2, 2014
Solid album, going back to Thugga's early underground days.
on June 17, 2014
I've bought all of Slim Thug's albums since he got super hot and this by far might be his album to me, I don't skip any songs and ride out to it on my iPod and phone when working out.
on February 26, 2015
slim thug will never loose his shine
on March 1, 2015
Nice intro love the beats too