When looking for conductivity gloves, I look for 3 main features: Great conductivity, warmth, and good dexterity within the fingers. These gloves hit two out of the three (great conductivity and dexterity with the fingers).

Published on January 31, 2012 by K. Foreman

1.0 out of 5 stars falling apart
Just received these gloves brand new in the package. Both glove are coming apart where the thumb meets the palm. The right hand glove is the worst. There is a dime sized hole at the base of the thumb.

Needless to say I am not happy!

Published on February 4, 2012 by General Zod

4.0 out of 5 stars Conductivity works great. Keeping your hands warm... not as much., January 31, 2012

First, I must say, the conductive fingertips work absolutely perfect. No issues with any type of conductive device. Better yet, these are one of the only pairs of gloves to include the conductivity material around the ENTIRE fingertip. This is very important, as you often touch your screens with the sides of your finger, not just the the tip.

Second, the thinness of the gloves allow for high dexterity, making texting and precise navigation doable. These gloves run a bit small, but that actually helps them hug your fingers very nicely, giving you no bulky padding to cause erroneous taps. However, if you have larger hands, these might be a bit small, exposing some of your wrist.

However, the main reason you wear a glove is to keep your hands warm, and unfortunately, these gloves fall a bit short in that department. I live in Michigan, and our winter climate averages around 32*F. These gloves definitely do not keep my hands warm while driving. They DO keep them significantly warmer than if I had not warn any gloves, but they fall noticeably short compared to some thicker alternatives. They insulate about as well as your average thin knit glove. I will say the material Boss Tech used though is quite soft. They feel great while wearing them.

As far as aesthetics are concerned, these aren't very masculine looking gloves due to the silver fingertips. I've gotten a few comments (not very positive) on their aesthetics while wearing them, but that isn't necessarily a fault with the gloves, so I won't knock any points off for this.

Overall, I am pleased with the conductivity and dexterity of the gloves, but I really wish they insulated a bit more. These ARE knit gloves, so don't expect any waterproofing, but if you live in 35*F and above climates, these should be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and useful, December 14, 2011
I was worried these would feel cheap, but they don't. They are cashmere and spandex and they look and feel like very nice gloves, except, of course, at the 3 fingertips where the conductive thread is. They work perfectly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, and they're soft, December 14, 2011
Casey Revkin (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I was worried they wouldn't work with my iPhone, but they work like a dream. The cashmere is so soft and feels luxurious. I might even go so far as to say using them is an improvement over using my bare fingers. I feel like I almost typed faster.

1.0 out of 5 stars falling apart, February 4, 2012
This review is from: Boss Tech Products Knit Touchscreen Gloves with Conductive Fingertips for Use with All Touchscreen Electronic Devices - Black and Purple (Personal Computers)

Needless to say I am not happy!

They seemed like they would be nice gloves if they weren't coming apart. I know you get what you pay for, and these were only $10.00. But I thought I might wear them a few times before they came apart!

Oh well....

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite gloves, November 9, 2012
These are my new favorite gloves -- they are super soft and they work with my phone. They're not perfect, but for a cashmere blend glove at such a good price, I can overlook the imperfections. For one thing, I have small hands and they are a little too big for me (almost all gloves are) -- but the fit is good enough that if I scrunch the fingers down, I can still get good contact with the conductive patches to use my phone. And, as some other reviewers mentioned, there are strange threads that poke out -- just turn the gloves inside out and pull the threads through to the inside, make a small knot close to the surface, and trim the tails. I ordered grey, and the color is light grey (not charcoal as in the photo). I'm planning to get a black pair and order some more as gifts.
Update (11/19/2012) -- Warning: not all colors created equal. I stand by my 5-star review because the grey gloves I bought are great. Since then I have bought four more pairs. In my opinion, in terms of both softness and quality, the grey are best followed in order by: black, black/pink, black/purple, and black with grey snowflakes (which look exactly like the black with blue snowflakes, but for some reason are sold as a separate item on another page). The patterned ones have issues with loose threads and holes and are not super soft. I recommend sticking with the solid colors unless you're willing to do some sewing.

4.0 out of 5 stars soft and nice, but weird hard spots, January 4, 2012
I like how soft they are and the fingers work just OK. There are weird hard spots, probably due to how they weave the glove in order to get the silver thread to the finger tips. There are a couple of spots on the back of the hand and in the fingers where the silver thread shows through.

I end up putting them on so the hard spots are on the backs of my hands and sides of several fingers.

Really have to press to get them to work with iPhone, but they do the job. I'm not supposed to be writing a novel, just unlocking phone to check directions and email and make a call.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Gloves for a wonderful seller!, November 23, 2012
The perfect glove for the lux techie in your life! A perfect fit for most, these gloves are super thick and stretchy. They don't get thin when stretched the way most knit glove do. They are incredibly soft. They look exactly as they are pictured and the surprise in in the touch fingertips. Unlike other tech gloves that have a patch of conductive material sewn to the tip that can be incredibly cumbersome (having to type with the very tip of your finger in an awkard and inaccurate manner), these gloves have the conductive material knit into three fingertips on each glove and you can't tell the difference. They aren't thicker or scratchy or anything other than soft cashmere. The seller was also incredibly kind and responsive and shipped so quickly - less than a week to Alaska! These are THE gift of the year, I cannot recommend these highly enough. I wish there were 6 stars!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for the Girlfriend, March 12, 2012
This was a gift for my girlfriend and she loves them (the black with purple bands). Whenever it is cold enough for gloves, she'll put these on instead of the "folding-back" mitten-style texting gloves that I bought for her the year before.

I bought a set for myself as well (the black with charcoal tips). I had a problem with mine, on each glove a hole opened along a seam. Thankfully, she was able to sew them back up for me. Just be aware that although they are flexible, they can tear. The tears I experienced were within 48 hours... Since being sewn, they haven't torn since.

2.0 out of 5 stars tech gloves, February 5, 2012
Gloves came on time. One already had loose threads so there is a hole between the thumb and fingers. Hda to press very hard to get them to work and at that, only sometimes. Dissapointing!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the trouble, November 27, 2012
The product is soft and great....for the first two days. By the third day of use, the stitching started to come loose and now there are multiple holes between the fingers of my gloves.

Rate and Discover Movies