4.0 out of 5 stars Conductivity works great. Keeping your hands warm... not as much.
When looking for conductivity gloves, I look for 3 main features: Great conductivity, warmth, and good dexterity within the fingers. These gloves hit two out of the three (great conductivity and dexterity with the fingers).

First, I must say, the conductive fingertips work absolutely perfect. No issues with any type of conductive device. Better yet, these...
Published on January 31, 2012 by K. Foreman

1.0 out of 5 stars falling apart
Just received these gloves brand new in the package. Both glove are coming apart where the thumb meets the palm. The right hand glove is the worst. There is a dime sized hole at the base of the thumb.

Needless to say I am not happy!

They seemed like they would be nice gloves if they weren't coming apart. I know you get what you pay for, and these...
Published on February 4, 2012 by General Zod

‹ Previous | 1 2 337 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy for the price, November 15, 2013
The gloves were exactly as described, and the cashmere blend adds a little extra softness you normally wouldn't get from 100% acrylic. I wouldn't go out on a limb and say the cashmere blend is high quality or that they're made extremely well (or to last), but at under $20, you can afford to buy a new pair each year without breaking the bank.

5.0 out of 5 stars High five!, October 24, 2012
These gloves look high quality. The conductivity when used with both a Droid X and a Razr Maxx HD was just like using my fingers! I was afraid they would be bulky and awkward, but they're not. I haven't worn them in extreme cold yet, but they seem to be just as warm as my regular gloves. Would definitely buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars false advertisement?, January 3, 2013
I was very disappointed when after ordering 97% cashmere gloves I was sent gloves that have absolutely no cashmere at all. They do look exactly as pictured, but they are acrylic, spandex and rubber thread. Buyer beware...mine are going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like em, November 17, 2012
I wasn't really setting my expectations too high, considering the cost, but when they arrived, they were a lot better than I had expected. The fingertips work perfectly, and they feel great too. will definitely get another pair or two.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., January 9, 2013
The gloves work well on my phone but when I received the gloves, the package said that they were 85% acrylic with spandex. I'm not happy about this and these gloves will be returned for sure. I'm not for false advertising.

1.0 out of 5 stars Acrylic, not Cashmere as stated., November 25, 2013
This review is from: Boss Tech Products Knit Touchscreen Gloves with Conductive Fingertips for Use with All Touchscreen Electronic Devices - Hot Pink (Personal Computers)
Bought these because they said they were cashmere. Note, I did notice that some colors would say in the description acrylic so I made sure to pick the color that said cashmere. Upon receiving them, I have the same issue as others. They're acrylic. I contacted Amazon and will be returning them ASAP.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking, for like half an hour..., February 20, 2012
Well, not unlike the Palm Pre, these mittens were full of promise...'cashmere'!...'conductive fingertips'!! All of that was true, but it's all a moot point because they began unraveling pretty much the minute they were put on.

I really wanted to love these, but they essentially became conductive YARN in a few days.

MY TAKE: Buy some black yarn instead. You'll probably be able to knit something more durable on your own...by watching a 'knitting 101' video on YouTube.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft warm gloves., October 15, 2012
taranarmo (Petrozavodsk, Russia) - See all my reviews
Very nice gloves which are great for its price even without touchscreen feature. But they has this feature, so they are even greater. Black costs about $6 - great combintaion of price and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, November 12, 2012
Really great price for these gloves which work well and are very warm! Got a second pair for my husband and they fit us both!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't get these gloves, November 22, 2013
I regret buying these. They are NOT cashmere, so I'm not sure how they can say they are in the product description. In fact, the material feels very cheap. They somewhat work on the my iPhone, but since they are poorly made, the fit isn't right so it's still difficult to hit the buttons.

‹ Previous | 1 2 337 | Next ›