Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bostitch EZ Squeeze 75 Sheet Flat Clinch Stapler, Reduced Effort, Black (B875)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- EZ Squeeze technology requires less force. Staples 2 to 75 sheets with just one staple size. Requires special staples: Stanley Bostitch B8 Xtra High Carbon PowerCrown Staples (STCR75XHC).
- Antimicrobial protected
- Quiet performance
- Flat clinch stapling and Fast load push button staple refill system
- Comfort grip and non-skid base
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The EZ Squeeze line of staplers by Bostitch redefines ease of use in stapling, allowing users to staple more sheets with less effort. The EZ Squeeze 75 has transformed heavy-duty stapling again by combining heavy-duty power, reduced effort, and only one staple size requirement into one compact design.
EZ Squeeze 75
Engineered with Bostitch's EZ Squeeze mechanism, the EZ Squeeze 75 stapler reduces stapling effort up to 50%* for easy one-finger stapling performance. This innovative EZ Squeeze mechanism also operates smoothly and quietly, eliminating the disturbing loud snapping sound common with other reduced-effort staplers, therefore making it convenient for open office areas. For added ease, its oversized comfort grip allows for stapling with utmost comfort.
Only needing one staple size, the EZ Squeeze 75 staples 2 to 75 sheets using only Bostitch's EZ Squeeze 75 premium staples, up to 3.75 times higher sheet capacity compared to traditional desk staplers. Leaving you with a more professional finish, Bostitch's Flat Clinch system provides neater paper stacks that require up to 45% less filing space. Even more, the stapler is antimicrobial protected and its sleek design complements any office space. The EZ Squeeze 75 is the ideal stapler for any high-volume stapler user or as a communal use heavy-duty stapler.
Weighing less than 2 pounds, the EZ Squeeze 75 stapler measures 9.8 inches long by 1.89 inches wide by 3.54 inches high. A starter set of staples comes included.
Complete Line of Bostitch EZ Squeeze Staplers
EZ Squeeze Flat Clinch (B900-BLK)
EZ Squeeze 40
EZ Squeeze 50
EZ Squeeze 75
EZ Squeeze 130
Benchmarks: *Bostitch PHD-60, 60 sheets
Style Name: Black | Size: 75
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Bostitch EZ Squeeze 75 Sheet Flat Clinch Stapler, Reduced Effort, Black (B875)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||1.89 inches x 3.54 inches x 9.8 inches||12.21 inches x 13.21 inches x 7.36 inches||2.76 inches x 1.81 inches x 8.42 inches||2.5 inches x 6.15 inches x 10.1 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.94 pounds||1 pounds||1.5 pounds||1.85 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
There's a large square button towards the back of the stapler arm. Press it and out pops the staple drawer. I dropped in a set of staples and grabbed some large piles of paper.
What a pleasant surprise. Stapling together 30-40 sheets is simple, I needed very little force to push the staples in. The results were really nice, without any of the grabbing I've seen when using heavy-duty staplers on large piles of paper. See my picture above. The staple hardly protrudes at all from the back of the pile, so the results are very neat.
I then grabbed a large pile of old credit card bills and counted out 75 sheets to see what happened when I tried the maximum number of sheets. Pressing the stapler was a little harder, but the results were just as good. The last few sheets are held solidly in place. See my second picture above that shows the back of the pile.Read more ›
However, it does require special staples Stanley Bostitch B8 Xtra High Carbon PowerCrown Staples (STCR75XHC) and it doesn't come with any, so order those too and keep a supply on hand.
The major problem I found is that it requires Stanley Bostitch EZ75 Premium Staples. There are several drawbacks with that:
1) A package of 1200 staples costs $9.19 at Amazon.com! The cheap, $3.59, 5000 to a box "standard" staples will NOT work. The stapler was cleverly designed with a fractionally narrower magazine so standard staples are too big to fit! While the staples ARE heavy duty (almost like those in an Arrow staple gun), at TEN TIMES the price of regular staples one has to seriously think about the cost factor of using this stapler. [My math: 4 boxes at 9.19 = 4800 staples for 36.76 vs. 5000 for $3.59 (all prices from Amazon)]
2) I live in a small town, not near any major metropolitan area. These staples are, quite simply, UNAVAILABLE locally. I checked the mom & pop office supply store in this town, the non-chain store in the next town over AND the large chain office supply store in the neighboring town. NONE carried the EZ75 staples or Bostitch staplers. MY next alternative for an immediate resupply (heaven forbid you run out of staples and don't have time to mail order them) would be a 4 hour round trip to the "big" city of 25,000 people.
3) The manufacturer has you over a barrel when it comes to staples.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Incredible stapler... Nice action, and easy to staple even 75 sheets. Make sure to purchase the correct staples because they are model specific.Published 2 months ago by Joe Capo
just remember to hit the handle of this stapler and not just press down on it like an ordinary staplerPublished on January 8, 2014 by Kira Bock
Great stapler! I often have to staple packets together myself when the work copier runs out of staples, and this is just the thing. Read morePublished on October 1, 2013 by Edwin Graf Diemer
This is a powerful stapler that will easily take of stapling needs. Its power means you will be able to staple large stacks without hassle. Read morePublished on September 30, 2012 by George Buttner
I have tried several staplers that could handle 50-75 pages, but this is the first one that works properly, every time I use it, without jamming. Read morePublished on June 3, 2012 by TLR
This stapler is great for those heavy duty jobs, and we have quite a few of them. We submit proposals to quite a few different agencies that don't accept electronic submissions, so... Read morePublished on May 30, 2011 by The Taminator
This is a great stapler for those heavy duty jobs, even though it is really big and clunky and a bit funny looking. Read morePublished on May 26, 2011 by MElise
The Bostitch B875 is a super stapler. If you find yourself having to staple large documents, this is the stapler for you. Read morePublished on May 4, 2011 by Quoad Toad