Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 23, 2010
We are using 4 of these speakers in a religious building for an in-house amplification system. They are superb. Everyone, including audio experts, has been very complimentary on the sound quality. A couple of people have actually turned around looking for the person they hear talking behind them, when it was actually someone talking over the speaker behind them!

They are unobtrusive but attractive, well-designed, and really a great bargain.
on December 15, 2008
Correct me if I'm wrong but I usually see speakers sold in pair, it's true that it doesn't say it comes in pairs but it also doesn't specify it's only one speaker.

I unpacked it and the speakers looked very good, came with all the hardware for installation but I ended up returning them because of it being only one.