Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Color: Boston CelticsChange
Price:$21.95+ $5.95 shipping

on November 24, 2012
I bought it for my son. It is a right size. He wears it all the time. He likes it.
on January 7, 2014
I was looking for a Raptors hat and this one was perfect. It came sooner than expected and was made of quality material. If i ever need to buy another snapback this will be my first choice the price and quality were great.
on September 18, 2013
It's a nice hat to wear especially since I'm a Chicago Bulls fan. There material is nice and comfortable. You can adjust the hat to fit your head so I would get it. It makes me feel like I was part of the draft lol.
on December 8, 2013
Great Hat. Kids are pleased. My son's did their own shopping for their brothers this year and these were what they chose.
on January 18, 2014
I got this hat for my son who is 8yrs. For X-mas, he loves this hat and what's me to buy a couple of more snap.
on December 5, 2013
Pretty decent in regards to its quality give an 8/10 get if you are a heat fan
Or you like sports gear
on January 6, 2014
This is a great high quality hat. It was purchased as a gift and he loved it. Definitely a great deal!
on August 21, 2015
didn't know was flat brim, but my son loved it
on January 10, 2016
nice quality hat, but kind of bulky for a cap
on October 5, 2015
good quality, good price and fits perfect.