- Pulley fits round-profile belts (not included) up to 0.375" diameter
- Class 30 gray cast iron for resistance to wear and galling
- One groove for single-belt fractional horsepower use
- Set screw locks hub to shaft
- Double flange to resist belt side thrust and maintain belt contact
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Boston Gear Plain Grooved Pulley for Round Belts 0.375" or Smaller, Iron
|Price:||$26.77 - $99.90|
|Brand Name||Boston Gear|
V-belt pulleys (sheaves) are the component in a power transmission drive th... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
V-belt pulleys (sheaves) are the component in a power transmission drive that transmits power to the belt. Typically made of cast iron, the pulleys and the V-belts that loop around them match in form – wide (classical) or narrow, single or multi-grooved. V-belt pulleys are found in drive designs in the agriculture, textile, printing, mining, and office equipment industries.
Boston Gear manufactures gears, gear drives, bearings, valves, shaft collars, couplings, and other power and fluid transmission components. The company, founded in 1877, is headquartered in Charlotte, NC, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001:2008 standard.