Boston Med 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 A surgeon tries to perform a double-lung transplant on little sleep.
2. Episode 2 A baby has a serious heart defect requiring surgery.
3. Episode 3 Will Curry, a surgeon, performs a nearly inconceivable brain surgery.
4. Episode 4 Two confident interns are hazed by doctors.
5. Episode 5 A second-year resident has career doubts.
6. Episode 6 A young couple having a baby find themselves in a medical nightmare.
7. Episode 7 Rookie surgical resident Andrew Bardouche ElBardissi returns.
8. Episode 8 A down-on-his-luck Vietnam vet gets a face transplant.
|Genres||Reality TV, Documentary|
|Supporting actors||Monique Sellas, Daniel 'Dibar' M.D. Dibardino, Jon Daniel, Prashant Shah, Mary Ann White, Maureen Bishop, Ronak Patel, Mary Kanavos, Ed White, Bill Binder, Christina Hurton, Chris Miller, Philip Hurton, Jane Hurton, Massimo Ferrigno, Maria Troulis, Dirk Hentschel|
|Executive Producer||Ralph Avelino|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The walking foot that came with my Babylock did not give me enough clearance to move the quilt around under it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Eclipse Winks
If you like medical stuff, this is great. Realistic, and has a bit of background on the docs and nurses personal lives, too.Published 20 months ago by meesha