Boston Med 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 A surgeon tries to perform a double-lung transplant on little sleep.
2. Episode 2 A baby has a serious heart defect requiring surgery.
3. Episode 3 Will Curry, a surgeon, performs a nearly inconceivable brain surgery.
4. Episode 4 Two confident interns are hazed by doctors.
5. Episode 5 A second-year resident has career doubts.
6. Episode 6 A young couple having a baby find themselves in a medical nightmare.
7. Episode 7 Rookie surgical resident Andrew Bardouche ElBardissi returns.
8. Episode 8 A down-on-his-luck Vietnam vet gets a face transplant.
|Genres||Reality TV, Documentary|
|Starring||Pina Patel, P. Grace Harrell|
|Supporting actors||Monique Sellas, Daniel 'Dibar' M.D. Dibardino, Jon Daniel, Prashant Shah, Mary Ann White, Maureen Bishop, Ronak Patel, Mary Kanavos, Ed White, Bill Binder, Christina Hurton, Chris Miller, Philip Hurton, Jane Hurton, Massimo Ferrigno, Maria Troulis, Dirk Hentschel|
|Producers||Ralph Avelino, Erica Baumgart, Rudy Bednar, Alex Braverman, Jack Cahill, Alana Campbell, Monica DelaRosa, Craig Delaval, Brian Flatley, Andy Genovese, F. Carl Hansen, Gena Konstantinakos, Valery Lyman, Isaac Mathes, Sedika Mojadidi, Sarah Namias, Valentine Sheldon, Clarence Ting, Terry Wrong, Terry Wrong|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This season was so interesting to watch, I ended up doing a Boston Med marathon. Dramatic and very real.Published 8 months ago by Kindle Customer
Lots of filler and wasted time. Same people interviewed about the same topic. Camera dwells too long on boring stuff, like family members sleeping while waiting for the doctors to... Read morePublished 10 months ago by N. Defontnouvelle