5.0 out of 5 stars Bostonian shoes
What a pleasure it is to purchase such a quality, comfortable, shoe . This style is such a great looking shoe, and the price cannot be beat.
Published on December 28, 2007 by Steven R. Elliott

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite same as before...
Published on September 13, 2010 by Daniel M. Wilkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite same as before..., September 13, 2010
This review is from: Bostonian Men's Evanston Slip-on (Shoes)
I owned a pair of these Bostonian shoes 10-15 years ago. Now, the leather does not seem quite the same quality, and although Amazon's description states a leather sole, the black pair I received does NOT have a leather sole. They fit nicely, and overall I do enjoy them. The quality is just not quite the same since they are manufactured outside of the USA. This of course would not be a problem, if the company had not chosen to lower the quality of the shoe.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would not buy them again, June 30, 2010
Rafael Ureña (Dominican Republic) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bostonian Men's Evanston Slip-on (Shoes)
I bought these shoes and received them a fews days ago. These are the problems: 1)They have rubber sole. The color of the rubber is brown. The color of the rubber side is black because the shoes are black. The first day that I used them I noticed that appeared line color brown on the rubber side, this happened because while I was normally walking the shoes rub the ground. If the color of rubber would be black this would not happens. The shoes look very cheap quality. 2)They are very unconfortable.
I would not buy again them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected from Bostonian, June 20, 2013
The leather is hard,extremely hard' and not supple. The shoe feels like you're putting your foot in a hard cardboard box. If I had a chance to try it on before purchase I wouldn't have purchased it. Save your money and buy something more comfortable!

2.0 out of 5 stars noisy shoes, August 6, 2010
This review is from: Bostonian Men's Evanston Slip-on (Shoes)
I have owned Bostonian shoes for a number of years. Recently I purchased two pairs, one in Black and one in burgandy. The quality appears to be the same except that the shoes now has man made soles. This was not a big problem for me except that now the shoes squeak when I walk. I don't know if the problem is due to the fact that the soles are man made or that the shoes are now made in CHINA. These will be my last pair of Bostonians.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tassles Fell Off, July 29, 2013
Shoes are really shiny and they rub against the bottom of your ankle. However worse I had to glue one tassle that fell off after wearing a few times and now 31 days later both tassles from the other shoe completely fell off and the black strap holding them on broke. Rather frustrating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bostonian shoes, December 28, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfort at a Bargain Price, November 21, 2007
Romich57 (Austin, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
My first thought when I saw this deal was, "I can deal with anything for $30.", but these shoes are extremely comfortable. I routinely slip my shoes off during the day and immediately after crossing the threshold upon returning home. I am able to keep these on all day and throughout the evening. I have to remind myself to take them off to let my feet breath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Sharp / Feel Sharp, January 13, 2006
Roma T. Colella (Maplewood, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bostonian Men's Evanston Slip-on (Shoes)
These are same shoes Men's Warehouse sells for $100. They fit very well and are very comfortable. I definitely would buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars comfort of shoe, May 6, 2013
shoe is designed for people without ankles. The side of the shoe is to high and is not comfortable for people with ankles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe & great price, March 3, 2013
These are great shows, well made, long lasting, and an incredible price.
I would recommend these to anyone. Make sure you know your size before you order.

Bostonian Men's Evanston Slip-on