5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and attractive
I like shoe and feel comfortable wearing it. It fits very well and receives compliments from friends when I wear it. It has a very strong leather sole and a shinning leather top. I really bought something of good good quality.
Published 3 months ago by Appiah Osei

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried but didn't win
Ordered a half size larger than normally worn because shoe came (per internet write up) in 2E and I normally need a 3E. In fact shoe came not in 2E but in size marked "W" which perhaps is like a 1E and consequently the shoe was too narrow and I could not get my wide, high-arched foot into it.
Published 6 months ago by TJS

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried but didn't win, February 27, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars I think I got the wrong shoe, January 21, 2014
Seems like someone removed the inner ink for the shoe size and wrote W for wide. I think the shoes were actually a narrow.

Anyway, besides not fitting, the shoe seemed decent. Just got the wrong size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and attractive, May 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, April 21, 2014
Leather is of high quality. It's best to wear at parties but you can also enjoy them at work. This pair of shoes looks very stylish, recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars bostonian men's lafayette loafer, brown, 8.5 m us, February 23, 2014
the shoes are okay. they are made of plain leather: the leather of this brown shoes is not polished, i guess they will get shine if one polish them with betun.
the break in time was good, i just used for a full day and they were fine the other days i used them. they fit true to size.
the most important thing is that they are made of leather as some company now a day use man made leather. they also have an anti slip piece of gum on the center of the sole, the sole is made of leather and is look like sawn to the shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great, January 13, 2014
I bought these for my dad who lives outside the States. My dad has very flat wide asian feet and it's difficult to find shoes that are comfortable for him. I read the other reviews and bought it in hope that my dad would love it. He did! it's still a little uncomfortable for him cuz it's still new. The reason why I took off a star is because of the bottom of the shoe. It doesn't have a resistance so it's slippery when you walk; you have to put a rubber sole separately on the bottom. Other than that, these shoes are casual yet classy and great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, November 25, 2013
I am impressed by the quality of shoe. I ended up buying 2 pair, brown and black. Comes with Leather sole. Shoe works well during dry weather condition. Would not recommend for wear in wet condition. Very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe but a bit smaller, November 19, 2013
nice shoe but the size is somewhat smaller than the standard size for 9 which I wear..otherwise it a great shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes from a very reliable company, I have sevberal pair of Bostonian., September 21, 2013
Good fit, good color, very good constructionand non-slip soles and heels are very good for wet weather. would recommend them to anyone. I am very particular about my dress.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe, but fits a bit smaller than expected, August 26, 2014
Length is fine, but fits tight across top of foot.

Bostonian Men's Lafayette Loafer