5.0 out of 5 stars Best freakin shoes ever
Actually, I lucked into finding this shoe at a Bostonian outlet and this this particular shoe has the sole that is branded "Flexlite." Unfortunately, it's not easy to go on their website and find other models that contain this and in trying on their other brands without it, I can safely say to make sure you find one with it!

As for the shoe itself, I like to...
Published on May 18, 2011 by DYu

Published 1 month ago by Dr. B

5.0 out of 5 stars Best freakin shoes ever, May 18, 2011

As for the shoe itself, I like to wear these as my everyday work shoe. Dressy enough to be business casual and it's heaven to my feet. I've tried a few other brands, some cheap, some decent, and I can honestly say these are the most comfortable my feet have ever felt!

Highly recommended - this is my second pair already.

4.0 out of 5 stars First online shoe buy, October 26, 2012
This was the first time I bought shoes online. I have worn this same type of shoe for about 3 years now so I knew exactly what size I wore. I was pleased with the promptness of delivery and that everything was done right. The only problem I have with the product is that, being one who is always on my feet, the shoe wears out very quickly. I love the slip-on feature as well as the comfortable fit, but the sole tends to grind away to nothing in just a matter of months. I find myself buying a new pair every year (this time sooner than a year). Other shoes that I have had have lasting a lot longer than this, but they were nowhere near as easy to use (slip-on) nor as comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lightweight Shoe, September 16, 2013
This is a great shoe, the second time I have ordered these slip on Bostonians. Shoe looks nice and holds up well as I wear them for work on avg. 3 times a week and do a good bit of walking during the day. I have found that Bostonian shoes run a bit large so I generally order a half or full size smaller than what I normally buy, I generally wear a size 10.5, but the 10 in this shoe fit me perfect. A little snug right out of the box but perfect size once you wear them in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes, October 28, 2010
Gian "Gian" (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
Beautiful shoes.
I loved this shoes I have already one pair of Bostonian shoes in brown color and I need a black also, this model fit perfected on my feet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe at first...religious shoes to finish...HOLY SOLES!, July 23, 2014
I wear shoes. And in today's world, you really have to wear them at work. So this is what I do, wear shoes like a responsible adult. Well I am inside and spend most the day on my feet on carpet. These shoes look great! However they are like me and have a spongy sole(mine is a spongy soul). I had a pair(different brand) before these that I wore for 6 years. The leather upper started to look bad but the soles still looked great doing the same job, in the same place, the same amount of time! So I wore this pair of shoes 3 and a half years less and wore the sole all the way through on the toes. NO JOKE! So if you want a shoe that is going to get you from a to b, and not going to subject them to any elements, any carpet or concrete, these might be your shoes. However if you are going to wear shoes in today's world, you might want to keep looking if you want them to last.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little small, but I could stretch them., March 24, 2014
The first thing to say is that I have very wide feet. I found them still a touch small when I first bought them, but I own a shoe stretcher because this always happens to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, good fit, reasonably priced, February 6, 2014
These are very light; lighter than some sneakers.
Removable instep, but it's thin
Cannot speak yet to how long they will hold up, but seem well made despite light weight.
Very competitively priced.
Fit perfect, I take a 10m in most everything, these 10's fit me perfectly - I have a somewhat narrow heel but wide toebox, and these fit well in the toebox, but grip my heel without pinching.
Would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dress Shoes, October 27, 2013
I wear these shoes on a daily basis 12-14 hrs/day and they are extremely light and comfortable! This is my 4th pair and they are fantastic! The quality and comfort are incredible!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Light, September 14, 2013
Nice dress shoes. Very light weight and heels are very comfortable. So far I have not noticed any crease on the sides where the shoes bend. The leather seems to be of good quality and decent shine unlike some rubber sole dress shoes with dull finish. It has only been a week but so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, July 4, 2013
These are really good shoes very light weight and feels good. They are light to walk
in with getting tired and the style is nice

Bostonian Men's Bolton Dress Slip-On