Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 4, 2014
I have very wide feet and purchase Bostonian for my dress shoes almost exclusively due to their excellent sizing for my sort of feet (10 length but very very wide). These shoes in the W option are no exception, great fit for my width and like other Bostonians very stylish and well priced. 4 stars instead of 5 because the ankle part at the very top is just a little too loose, can be a little distracting. But I've been searching for months for a good, wide ankle boot and this was clearly the best option. I wish I had thought to look for Bostonian sooner, since I love their dress shoes so much.
on January 2, 2014
I am accustomed to buying shoes through mail order. I mean, I can get the size just right. Sometime the photos still baffle me. The heel on the shoe in the pic is very pronounced. Not the case on the real thing. The toe on the shoe in the photo also seems very "definite." The shoes I received have a more rounded toe. Also, the toe in the pic seems to rise above grade. Not the case when you see what's in the box.
on March 5, 2014
I am a disabled Vietnam Veteran with injuries that require me to wear an APO brace.
I always purchase my shoes one size larger to accomidate my brace. These particular
shoes fit well on one foot but is tight on the foot with the APO.
I normally do not have this problem.
on June 13, 2015
I got these to wear with my business suits in the winter. They've held up to one New England Winter so far. They seem fairly water resistant/proof(?) which is to say that I've stepped in a few puddles and my feet have stayed dry.
on January 31, 2015
These boots are advertised by Bostonian as waterproof and they clearly are not. I have worn these boots a few times and my feet get wet walking on regular shoveled sidewalks in the winter. Either defective or just poor quality.
on August 12, 2014
I bought these boots June and I have noticed some tear around the corners. Maybe defect from manufacturer or just bad quality. Not at all satisfied!! And by the way, the top is not leather.
on August 18, 2014
My husband walks alot and wears out his shoes rather quickly, so needs something comfortable and durable. He is very happy with the shoes. Great Quality! We will be ordering new ones soon.
on March 3, 2014
He finds them very comfortable and classy. The fit is great, finding an 11.5 was perfect for him. I will definitely purchase another pair in the future. Really nice looking shoes
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2014
These shoes fit almost exactly to size. The break in period has been just a touch longer than I expected but they look exactly like they do online. Very pleased.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2013
Very nice shoe. I got this for my husband and he thinks they are very comfortable and dress his clothes up. He can wear thin with whatever and they look nice.