Published on March 1, 2010 by Sal C

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but I like the Bolton better
These shoes look great with slacks and button down. However, they do not have the arch support or comfort edge around the ankle like the Bostonian Bolton. I added my own arch support insert which made the shoe a little snug, but as I wear it it is stretching. Although these were slightly less expensive than the Bolton, I will stick with the Bolton moving forward.
Published 21 months ago by D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking all-around black shoe, comfortable & well-built!, March 1, 2010
This review is from: Bostonian Men's Nasello Slip On (Apparel)
Just as the title says, overall an excellent black shoe. I was looking for something that I could wear daily either at work or going out, as well as casual with a pair of jeans. These look even better than I expected with jeans, and great with khakis or slacks. Very comfortable, I don't even need to add a comfort insole like I typically do with a dress/casual shoe. Construction looks to be solid, and these are indeed very light shoes! Highly recommended, however be careful with sizing. I typically wear a 10, and the 9.5's are a bit too big.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but I like the Bolton better, March 24, 2013
D "D" (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLY comfortable shoes - look great with a suit, sportcoat or jeans..., December 3, 2012
These shoes are fantastic. Incredible. Wonderful.

They have all rubber soles, SO THEY ARE COMFORTABLE (I walk in them for miles on extensive business and airport travel).

The M size runs a little wide, which is nice for me because I wear a 12E and these fit great.

I have literally replaced most of my dress shoes with these and 2 other very similar Bostonian styles.

GREAT value for my money. GREAT comfort for my feet. GREAT style for my look. Fantastic...

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable on the sole, November 13, 2013
But the leather just underneath the ankle is a bit high so it "bites" with every step. But it gets softer as you wear it. 2 days of experience .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, December 18, 2013
Deven M. Ransom "dmr2" (salt lake city., utah) - See all my reviews
Great shoes no brake in. They are the most comfortable business shoes I own. They look good and they fit great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect and are very light and confortable, January 7, 2014
I only buy these shoes for their comfort. Have 3 more at home just encase if they stop making them

4.0 out of 5 stars nice lightweight shoe, December 6, 2012
Fits as marked, looks good though you wouldn't compare them to a $100 dollar shoe.
I could wear them all day right away, no break-in required.
The leather isn't as nice as more expensive shoes but the fit and comfort are excellent and they look fine for normal office days.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes, August 28, 2014
I loved the price of these shoes. I do not expect them to last very long since my husband is rough on his shoes. I bought him several pairs for this reason. The quality seems great for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars love these shoes, November 7, 2013
I purchased them for my husband as a gift. He has been wearing Bostonian shoes for a few years and he loves them.
I'm he will love these to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Price was good and it looks, July 27, 2014
It feels very light I hope it will prove to be serviceable. Price was good and it looks stylish

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›