4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of equipment except for..., September 19, 2008
boom chick (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosu Sport 45cm Balance Trainer (Sports)
...the air pump! What a cheap piece of junk! The thing was so chinsey (sp.?) it fell apart immediately and I had to try and hold it together while I pumped the air--getting absolutely nowhere. Luckily I remembered I had a foot pump for a stability ball already and used that. Otherwise, it would take approximately 300 years to pump it up with the hand pump they enclosed! This little guy does everything the larger model does and is more compact and costs less. For home use it's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mini bosu, July 24, 2009
This review is from: Bosu Sport 45cm Balance Trainer (Sports)
I hardly, if ever, write reviews but felt the Bosu Sport 45 deserved a write up. Before it arrived I had my doubts about whether it would be big enough to do the exercises demonstrated on the Bosu pro series workout DVDs and almost regretted getting the smaller version. However, when it came today I was excited to try it out and it definitely exceeds expectations.

It is the perfect size for me (I'm 5ft 3in tall) and my tiny house. If your space is limited then this is the perfect sized Bosu. It can easily be stored underneath my sofa when not in use. I was able to get both of my feet comfortably on the Bosu sport to do exercises ("both sides up") and kneel on it with no problems. I love the bounce you get when you use the Bosu for step workouts, it feels nice and soft on the knees and ankles.

If, like me, you like having an instructor and need ideas for exercises using the Bosu then I definitely recommend taking a look at the workout DVDs for challenging workouts using the Bosu.

One more thing, I'd read reviews about the full sized Bosu Balance Home Version and many users complained that the Bosu would detach from the base and couldn't be stuck back on. Well with the Bosu Sport the hard base is fully integrated and covered in the same rubber material so no problems with bases coming unstuck. It's a great product and a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient smaller size BOSU Balance Trainer, August 24, 2008
This review is from: Bosu Sport 45cm Balance Trainer (Sports)
Smaller size is great. It's lighter, easier to move around and stores more easily. Works great for my Achilles therapy exercises. The only drawback is that the handpump nozzle keeps falling off, and I have to blow it up with the footpump from another piece of equipment that I already have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bosu Ball, June 7, 2008
This review is from: Bosu Sport 45cm Balance Trainer (Sports)
The Bosu ball has helped improve my balance, which has been deteriorating. The ball is easy to use and can be as basic or challenging as my abilities will allow.

My daughter was so impressed with my results that she bought one, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Written from atop a Bosu Balance Trainer!, July 24, 2008
L. Larsen (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosu Sport 45cm Balance Trainer (Sports)
While I imagine most folks use their Bosu Balance Trainers as part of a regular exercise program, I've actually started using mine as part of my daily work. As a theatrical designer, I spend a lot of time standing at a drafting table... now I spend that time atop either side of my Bosu Balance Trainer. It makes for a far more comfortable experience and works on my balance at the same time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as Advertised, November 27, 2008
C. Stallard "Texasguy" (Arlington, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosu Sport 45cm Balance Trainer (Sports)
Great product at a fair price. I would suggest that you either buy 2 of the 45 cm Bosus OR buy one of the big 65 cm Bosu balls. It is about the same price either way. The little bosu balls are made from 1 piece so that there is no way they can break. The big ones can break if you are not carefull.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it. No problem with pump either., October 18, 2011
This review is from: Bosu Sport 45cm Balance Trainer (Sports)
I am very happy with the product. It's sturdy and I can slide it under the coffee table for storage. I was expecting to have problems with the pump after reading all the other reviews, but I didn't. The pump isn't anything special, but it did the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love my Bosu!, February 4, 2011
6foot "6foot" (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosu Sport 45cm Balance Trainer (Sports)
If you want to rip up your stomach muscles... sit on top of the ball and place a 5 pound weight between your feet. Lie back (carefully) on the floor and do leg raises. It keeps your back from arching and gives an extra extension when you come down. My 6 pack never looked so good... and I'm a girl!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, April 17, 2009
Quietude (N Hollywood, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosu Sport 45cm Balance Trainer (Sports)
I use this every day for stretching as well as balancing and ab work. It's small enough to keep it in the living room so it gets used often. Very versatile and one of my favorite fitness toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Bosu Sport 45cm Balance Trainer (Sports)
This is great for doing balance work and sit ups. It has some weight to it, so it stays in place and is a good size for normal to small sized people.

Bosu Sport 45cm Balance Trainer