Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 11, 2015
Comes in handy when shopping and were walking around!

I honestly made fun of my dad for buying this thinking "gah she's not a hamster"! Joke is on me because it did become useful. (But so is propping it on a blanket. Haha)

Picture: my dad was so excited when it came in he had to put it on (backwards!) and used it right then.
review image
on May 9, 2010
Best thing EVER!!

I honestly, without a doubt, could not live without it.

The sling has allowed me to have my hands free when I work from home, when I am in a restaurant with friends, or when my baby is screaming for a bottle and I'm in the middle of shopping at the grocery store.

He loves it, and so do I! It's even helped him learn how to hold his own bottle faster, by him grabbing it while it's being suspended.

Worth every single penny!
on December 15, 2014
LOVE! This is so convenient, especially for a single mom. I have 2 other kids besides the baby and can only do so much on my own. It's thin and looks pretty cheap but it does the job. When I have to get ready for work, clean the house, or cook dinner, etc. I can put her in the car seat near me and she can eat while I'm hands free. I don't use it all the time because I'm against propping a bottle up. I prefer to hold her to have the bonding experience but when I absolutely need to be hands free this is a life saver!
on June 21, 2012
I wish I would have had one of these for my oldest daughter. This item is great and very helpful. I am able to feed my baby while doing other activities such as making breakfast for my other child. It is cute and durable. Whenever I go out and people see it they always say that they wished they had one. This item is a definite top 10 baby shower registry items. Buy it and you won't be disappointed.
on January 31, 2016
Helpful, but not perfect for every type of bottle. I found that the wider bottles work better for staying in the sleeve. The long skinny type bottles tend to slide out of the sleeve and fall on the baby. But I do like that I can feed my twins at the same time when they are not being patient to be fed one at a time.
review image
on September 3, 2013
Another great idea and of good quality. With 15 grandkids I'm always looking for short cuts for my family that would be helpful and add to their daily routines in a POSITIVE way. This little tool was just great!
on November 27, 2012
It seems like I own nearly every baby gadget out today and this is definitely in my top ten! I have a 6 month old girl who eats formula on demand. She's still getting the hang of holding the bottle on her own and since we are out and about often we needed an easy way to have a bottle on-the-go. This does the trick. I just toss it in the diaper bag (it's really lightweight and rolls up very compact) and pull it out when needed. My daughter even loves to look at the cute kitty when the bottle is not in the holder. Every time I use this people stop me to ask about it. It would make a great addition to a shower gift.

Details: The product is some kind of thin foam like fabric- similar to a cheap neoprene? It's lightweight, a great cheerful color and well constructed. You just velcro the straps over the arms of your carrier (I have a Baby Trend and it works great) and then velcro the bottle into the holder. There's a good inch or two of velcro so I believe this could accomodate bottles of various sizes. I use the 9 ounce Avent bottles (the wide ones) and it holds them no problem. It's got a little snap you can attach to the back of the kitty's head so the bottle hangs at an angle. This put the bottle at the right angle for my baby and also prevented it from bumping her in the face.

I received the product quickly, it could not be easier to use and is definitely worth the money- highly recommended!
on March 30, 2013
This was the best investment that I made. I named mine's "Pinky" and my baby would babble at it whenever she was in her chair Also, it would help her go to sleep and I was able to do other things while it held the bottle (and my boyfriend was there to watch her of course).
on July 6, 2012
this is one product I can say I really am disappointed in. the bottle does not stay in very well. It slides out no matter how tight I try to make it and can fall in the baby's face. I do not find it very safe
on April 29, 2014
Everyone should own one expectionally if you have twins!!!!!! You can use it anywhere no more propting that bottle this makes it so it never falls over!!!!! Seriously buy one now you won't regret it!!!!!

See 1 answered question