5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
These little gizmos really work. I forget when they appeared on the scene. Sometime in the early 1970's? Prior to that, you had a thumb operated rubber plunger kind of deal with metal side grips ... all of which worked. But when these puppies showed up everyone said 'wow'.

Published on March 30, 2009 by Cymry

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for sparkling water
These do not work with modern plastic bottles of sparkling water (e.g. Poland Spring). There once was something called the "soda saver." It just screwed on and kept the fizz better than the caps that came on the bottles. It had no pump. Where are they now?
Published on August 15, 2009 by S. Armer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, March 30, 2009
Cymry (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fizz Whiz Beer/Wine/Soda Bottle Caps/Stoppers "The Only Cap In The World That Really Seals"

Here's the thing. I only really needed one or two of them. The package included about 8 of them! I figure my great grandchildren will wear all of them out sometime in 2525. :-)

In other words, this is a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only beer bottle stopper that works, December 29, 2010
You know how it is if you end up buying a very nice bottle of beer in a 22, maybe an oaked arrogant or a world wide stout, and you don't end up wanting the whole thing in one sitting. Or perhaps you try something new and want to save the rest to share with a friend you know will love it. You need a way to cork it for later.

Corks don't work. Neither do those champagne stoppers.
These are the only beer bottle stoppers I have ever found that do, and they work WELL. You can have half a 22, put a stopper on it and let it sit in the fridge for a few days. When you open it back up, there is a nice satisfying *pop* and no loss of carbonation.

Well worth the money, I just wish they didn't come in such a large quantity! You only really need one or two around. That said, it worked out well as I give them as gifts to friends who are beer lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest thing ever, July 22, 2010
Excellent for drinking beverages outdoors where flys & other critters can get in your drink. Also keeps the fizz in your drink. 100% recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fizz Whiz Beer/Wine/Soda Bottle Caps/Stoppers, August 16, 2011
The best way I've ever found to keep opened beer or carbonated beverages for later enjoyment. Purchased quickly and hassle-free (as usual)from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fizz Whiz Beer/Wine/Soda Bottle Caps/Stoppers, June 9, 2010
Fizz Whiz are the best Bottle Caps/Stoppers I have ever seen or used. I had one for many years that still works fine. All of my other type Bottle caps broke. I'm so glad I was able to still purchase Fizz Whiz Bottle Caps/Stoppers. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work absolutely perfectly..., April 23, 2011
Just discovered Harmony Springs old fashioned soda. Then I needed a way to seal the quart bottles. These little bottle stoppers work absolutely perfectly!!! Well worth the money if you need to seal a glass beverage bottle. They just pop right on. And I made another discovery as well. I discovered these can be used to seal a half consumed beer bottle as well... Of course how often does that ever really happen? lol

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, April 17, 2013
I was very glad I found these. I have used/tried other types of stoppers, but these work really well! Keeps an opened bottle of soda/beer fresh!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps on working, July 19, 2012
I have the last one left that my grandparents got back in the '70's. It still works and is awesome. My kids didn't understand what I was talking about until I showed them how well these caps work. Looking for a couple more so let me know when you get more in stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fizz Whizz Bottle stoppers, December 3, 2011
Fizz Whizz bottle stoppers really work. I have on that is 50 years old from South Central Bell when they were advertise the "new direct dial long distance" service to customers. It is blue with the logo on it. It still works great but would like to have more of them in my kitchen tools stock pile. Thanks Aunt Sue South for giving this to me. You are long gone but never forgotten.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for sparkling water, August 15, 2009