5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Wine Saver Gadget
Published 12 months ago by Wine Lover

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, if you're will to pump 40, 60, or 80 times
The instructions for use are ridiculous. 60 pumps for a half full bottle? Really? Ain't nobody got time for dat.
Published 9 months ago by Andrew L. Conrad

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Wine Saver Gadget, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Wine Bottle Air Vacuum Pump & Wine Bottle Sealer Stopper Combination , All in 1, By True Decor
I have always wanted a way to keep my wine fresh after the initial opening, since we could not drink it all at once (depends on the day), so a friend of mine told me about this low priced item (compared to similar items For 6 X this price) so we said why not give it a try , and oh boy was I impressed it really extends the Freshness life of your expensive wine, it's incredibly easy to use just place the stopper over the bottle and with the top lever start to pump the air out till you feel some resistance and you are done ,
No more the need for a couple of different tools, this has it all in 1 small handy tool
My advices for this price buy a dozen of them

sincerely,
someone who's not so fast to review a product!!! :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, if you're will to pump 40, 60, or 80 times, October 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wine preserver, December 27, 2013
Works wonders for being such a simple looking design. Could not be happier. Is elegant and easy to use. I would recommend this to all my friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but far from great., December 9, 2013
Does what it advertises...and not much more. Takes forever to seal the bottle, and the pump grip is REALLY tiny, which leads to a lot of pinching the skin of your fingers when you push it down.

It works, but I definitely foresee myself getting a better one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, September 2, 2013
does what its suppose to do
reusable
simple to use
cheap
will buy again
good construction
looks like a quality item

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, January 8, 2014
I cannot give it 5 stars because it was a gift, so I never used it. However my aunt and uncle thought it was really neat and used it right away, they are wine nuts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm?, December 26, 2013
I just used this once since we normally don't have any leftover wine, but it took a while to remove the air from the 1/2 filled bottle of merlot. We finished the wine the next evening and it was just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, December 21, 2013
I got this for my son and he says that it works perfectly fine and nice looking also, heis happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the wine fresh. Big Time., December 19, 2013
Solomon (BROOKLYN, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This wine stopper is simply fascinating ! its both a wine stopper and also has a built in vacuum pump to help preserve the wine for a extra 7-10 days. This item is a Must for every wine Lover that doesn't finish the bottle in 1 shot !

1.0 out of 5 stars How does it work?, December 17, 2013
This came in nothing but a tiny box about the size of a wide mascara tube. No instructions or anything. It doesn't appear to do anything but plug the hole in the wine bottle. I get no air extraction from the bottle when I pump it. This could be a case of user error, but I can't get it to work.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›