Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 30, 2013
I have always wanted a way to keep my wine fresh after the initial opening, since we could not drink it all at once (depends on the day), so a friend of mine told me about this low priced item (compared to similar items For 6 X this price) so we said why not give it a try , and oh boy was I impressed it really extends the Freshness life of your expensive wine, it's incredibly easy to use just place the stopper over the bottle and with the top lever start to pump the air out till you feel some resistance and you are done ,
No more the need for a couple of different tools, this has it all in 1 small handy tool
My advices for this price buy a dozen of them

sincerely,
someone who's not so fast to review a product!!! :-)
on October 31, 2013
The instructions for use are ridiculous. 60 pumps for a half full bottle? Really? Ain't nobody got time for dat.
22 comments17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2013
does what its suppose to do
reusable
simple to use
cheap
will buy again
good construction
looks like a quality item
on December 27, 2013
Works wonders for being such a simple looking design. Could not be happier. Is elegant and easy to use. I would recommend this to all my friends.
on December 26, 2013
I just used this once since we normally don't have any leftover wine, but it took a while to remove the air from the 1/2 filled bottle of merlot. We finished the wine the next evening and it was just fine.
on February 12, 2015
Ok, not too fond of this item. It does pump out air, or at least sound like it does. However, I tried on a half empty bottle of wine and think I will be pumping air out for a few hours before I'm actually done. I think it may work on those tiny 1 serving bottles of wine but then why would you need it?
I bought two of these so I will try the second one and if it works differently I will update my review. But as of now, don't buy this one, move on.
VINE VOICEon October 15, 2013
you have to pump it a million times. Well it recommends 80 pumps for a bottle 3/4 and there's no feedback of when it's 'good to go'.

Also the one I got came in what seemed to be an aged, used and faded box like at a garage sale.

I don't regret buying it due to the low price but I think there are better options.
on November 27, 2013
Easy to use, although I'm not entirely sure it really vacuum seals as per the directionsl. I added several more pumps than the directions indicated just to be sure, but that's just me being overly cautious!
Great value however.
Will probably get more of these!!
on March 23, 2015
Feels like junk and doesn't even work.
on November 22, 2013
Good stopper if you only have one bottle open at a time. The air removed per pump is minimal so it takes about 50-60 times for a half full bottle. There are better ones on amazon that pump quicker and have an audible click when done, but not as attractive.