Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wine Bottle Air Vacuum Pump & Wine Bottle Sealer Stopper Combination , All in 1, By True Decor
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 30, 2013
I have always wanted a way to keep my wine fresh after the initial opening, since we could not drink it all at once (depends on the day), so a friend of mine told me about this low priced item (compared to similar items For 6 X this price) so we said why not give it a try , and oh boy was I impressed it really extends the Freshness life of your expensive wine, it's incredibly easy to use just place the stopper over the bottle and with the top lever start to pump the air out till you feel some resistance and you are done ,
No more the need for a couple of different tools, this has it all in 1 small handy tool
My advices for this price buy a dozen of them

sincerely,
someone who's not so fast to review a product!!! :-)
on October 31, 2013
The instructions for use are ridiculous. 60 pumps for a half full bottle? Really? Ain't nobody got time for dat.
on February 12, 2015
Ok, not too fond of this item. It does pump out air, or at least sound like it does. However, I tried on a half empty bottle of wine and think I will be pumping air out for a few hours before I'm actually done. I think it may work on those tiny 1 serving bottles of wine but then why would you need it?
I bought two of these so I will try the second one and if it works differently I will update my review. But as of now, don't buy this one, move on.
on November 17, 2015
It works well, but you definitely get an arm workout getting to the appropriate number of pumps for it to make a difference! But I have noticed that it does keep an open bottle of wine freshener than just a regular bottle stopper. Just make sure not to shove it in too far and then suck the air out- you getting it out is next to impossible it you do, i had to learn that one the hard way! Overall, I think its pretty handy and I'll keep a few around and maybe give a few out as gifts, I think its worth it.
on December 6, 2015
Though I once worked in the wine industry, I've never been much of a drinker. When I do want a tipple it's always bordeaux, and over the years (because I can't drink more than a glass in one sitting) I've probably used every stopper known to woman or man. Hands down, no contest, this one is the best. A bottle of wine is easy to keep (w/out turning to vinaigrette) for several days using this baby. Fantastic gizmo!
on July 21, 2015
IT DOES WORK! the picture is a bit misleading as I though it was a lot larger than it is.... but It doesn't matter because It works! I had a bottle of wine that had been opened 3 days ago. It put this little baby in and it said 80 pumps which I got my right arm ready for and went at it... 1st of all, it was easy... (no need to get my arm ready) and later that night when I went to open it.... IT literally POPPED and I could tell it had trapped all the air out of it and I would highly recommend this product! I will be buying a few more!!!
VINE VOICEon October 15, 2013
you have to pump it a million times. Well it recommends 80 pumps for a bottle 3/4 and there's no feedback of when it's 'good to go'.

Also the one I got came in what seemed to be an aged, used and faded box like at a garage sale.

I don't regret buying it due to the low price but I think there are better options.
on December 26, 2013
I just used this once since we normally don't have any leftover wine, but it took a while to remove the air from the 1/2 filled bottle of merlot. We finished the wine the next evening and it was just fine.
on November 27, 2013
Easy to use, although I'm not entirely sure it really vacuum seals as per the directionsl. I added several more pumps than the directions indicated just to be sure, but that's just me being overly cautious!
Great value however.
Will probably get more of these!!
on November 22, 2013
Good stopper if you only have one bottle open at a time. The air removed per pump is minimal so it takes about 50-60 times for a half full bottle. There are better ones on amazon that pump quicker and have an audible click when done, but not as attractive.