Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on January 1, 2013
Please don't lose your real screws in hope of replacing them with this worthless GARBAGE!

I'm Professional Electronics Tech with all the tools and knowledge needed to do anything with any electronics, I ordered 3 of these garbages in hope of having them as a backup part just in case I lose one while working on iPhones. So far I try 2/3 sets unsuccessful! It is made of a very cheap none metal material that can easly be damaged, it feels like a piece of plastic painted metalic color! This garbage is unacceptable NOT in Nort America NOT anywhere else in the world, This and other Chinese garbages are destroying the world market but consumers don't seem to be paying any attention! I'm packing and asking the sellers to take them back today! Even if it is a penny I should never trash it on something like this!
on July 29, 2014
They're a good product but they are not exactly the ones I was expecting. You need a different type of screwdriver just to put them on. I don't have that type of screwdriver so they are still in the package.
on August 5, 2012
I bought these to replace a stripped screw on my phone. I only replaced the one and have since been staring at two very different screws. They are so different that the 5-point screwdriver I had been using on the standard screws didn't fit. Don't get me wrong, they do the trick, but they're pretty low-quality and very different from what comes standard on the product. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who likes having nice things.
on June 4, 2014
I had my old Iphone open but I seem to have lost some of my iphone screws, I thought I will never be able to find screws like this... I am just glad that this item is being sold here. I am really thankful for this screws fits and now I have just placed the screws into my iphone and i feel that the phone is more secured with these screws.
I do recommend this product, but I still don't have anyone in particular to recommend this to. but anyway these screws are great.
on April 23, 2012
I received my 2 replacement screws today, I also ordered Silverhill Tools Pentalobe Screwdriver Size TS1 for iPhone 4 (2nd generation) with the screws assuming the screws would be Pentalobes. When looking at the product, I could easily see that they were Philips screws, not "star" screws like the product is shown/listed. Luckily I found a small enough Philips screwdriver laying around that I was able to get the screws into place.

If you can find the right tools to get the screw in place, the product works perfectly and fits snug. Although save your money and don't buy and tools for it until it arrives and you can see what type of screw you received.

Edit: Seller has contacted me and and resolved the problem, I'll leave the review here to see, but let me just say that this seller is absolutely awesome when it comes to satisfying the customer. Thanks!
on March 10, 2013
These screws worked slick in replacing the back of my iPhone 4 4G. They are tiny though so be careful with them!
on September 30, 2012
I needed these after horribly stripping the screws that originally came with my iPhone4 from ATT. Stripping the screws was my own fault for not being patient enough to wait for the pentalobe screwdriver to come in the mail. Using these replacement screws and the proper pentalobe screwdriver, my iPhone looks good as new! If I really, really look I can see how these screws might be of slightly lower quality than the original that came with my phone. But nobody else is ever going to be able to tell. Just be careful screwing them in, make sure to use the right screwdriver and don't twist them in too tight and you should be fine.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 5, 2013
...would you want to put back the same type of restrictive hardware??? If you already have the pentalobes out, do yourself a favor and get some 3.6mm #00 philips screws so you don't need the specialized tools.
on February 17, 2014
Bought these just incase I messed the original parts out. I did try these and fits. I doubt you'll find a better quality. They are all made in China. A must have if you're the average Joe
on June 9, 2012
I installed the screws to replace the set I had since one was missing and these screws stripped immediatly! I removed them and tossed them. At least these were not all that expensive.

See 1 answered question