Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 22, 2015
These are so soft and comfortable my #1 go to jammies or even lounge pants
on June 17, 2013
I have been looking for some sleep pants just like these and I'm so glad I bought these. They are incredibly comfortable and fit loose and relaxed, just like I wanted. They are warm, so perfect for those cold winter nights though I've been using them throughout the year. I can't wait to be able to purchase more.
on June 13, 2013
Size 10-12 in jeans. Ordered large and fit well, not too small or big. Elastic waist abnd with a drawstring as well. Remeved the drawstring and sewed the elastic band so it fits better. Very happy.
on June 7, 2013
I bought these for my wife for Christmas. She has worn them just about every day since. They are a comfortable, soft, yet durable fabric that isn't irritating or static-y on your skin. Even though the bottoms drag on the ground, they have not fallen apart or frayed. Comfortable elastic waistband is a plus. Fantastic quality over all.
on February 14, 2013
These are soft, comfortable pants and the price is quite reasonable. The pockets are a nice bonus. However, they are quite long (at least for someone 5'5" tall).
on January 18, 2013
They're a little long on me, but I'm only 5'3". They're not overly tight or loose anywhere. I've been sleeping in them all week and they've been great.
on January 6, 2013
I recently bought these pants as a gift and we sent them right back. Instead of being a soft flannel that you would want to sleep in, these pants have more of a cloth type feel. Additionally, the sizes are all wrong. I ordered a small woman's size and they could have easily fit me, a 5'9 160 pound man. I recommend going with Dockers or Nautica instead.
on January 2, 2013
I recieved two pair of these bottoms as a Christmas gift. When I opened the package, I discovered they were VERY large. I asked for a medium so they would be roomy, but it looks like two of me can fit in them at once. If you order these, just know they run extremely large AND long. I had to return them.
on December 31, 2012
Though these PJs are quite cute, there are two main issues. First, I bought an XS for my wife (her usual size) and she is swimming in them. My guess is they run 1.5 sizes larger than your typical size. And secondly, the drawstring is TERRIBLE. When we received the order, it was fraying everywhere. So much so that there were little white fray strings all over the pants. I honestly am blown away that anyone could put such a cheap pull string in a pair of pants. Just terrible.
on December 28, 2012
The bottoms are great, ran a little long but after the wash they shrunk a bit and they're perfect. Very comfy and gets softer with every wash.