5.0 out of 5 stars Best shorts yet, light comfy and got almost every color!!
These shorts I got them for my partner who is in a wheelchair, perfect length and perfect for almost every weather. Got 4 colors already and I got the short length for myself...I am 5/8 he is 6ft. Can't say enough of these shorts and brand, we love these!!!
Published 5 months ago by Matthew Mcginty

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a bit large and baggy
I should have bought the medium size. It's a bit large and baggy for me. Plus, in the photo, the bottom seems to be tapered - it's not. So, I'm not really happy with this purchase.
Published 5 months ago by Lex Malabanan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shorts yet, light comfy and got almost every color!!, July 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars SO COMFORTABLE..., May 8, 2014
These are insanely comfortable and well made (for $12 I expected them to be of very poor quality). They are very well sewn and made of a ridiculously comfortable and light weight fabric (although it is actually somewhat durable).

If your looking for a very comfortable piece of clothing to wear in the hot summer days, I would 100% recommend a pair or two of these, I purchased 2 and will be buying more in varying colors. Simply ecstatic at the quality and comfort for the price, you won't find anything else like them in this price range (closest I found was $35 name brand logo plastered walking billboard type garment).

If you like comfort grab a pair of these, I have had no issue with the drawstring, but I could see how it could be easily pulled out if you decide to just pull one side of it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, May 20, 2014
I just bought these after seeing a guy in a movie wearing something similar to lounge around in, so I thought I would give them a try. I have to say for the price, I have been surprised. They seem to be good quality, but I haven't washed them yet. I did tie the draw strings before I put them on to keep from pulling them through. They wear well, though I am not accustomed to wearing clam diggers - so that will take some getting used to. They're low cost - so I'll be purchasing more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knit clam digger pants, July 4, 2014
The pants fit well and just the right length for summer time wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort, June 18, 2014
You can't help but feel relaxed in these clam diggers. They are nice and light. I might just get another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars clam diggers, June 16, 2014
These are the most comfortable pants I ever had. I'm a 38 waist and mediam was perfect. I bought 3 pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but wife makes fun of me, July 26, 2014
My wife says they look like lady's pants. I find them comfortable and like to wear them around the house sorta like pajamas. Her comments keep me from wearing them outside though. I think it is the soft material that she doesn't care for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy lounge pants, May 14, 2014
They are so comfortable! Yes, the color is purple (exactly like the picture), and that's not for everyone. The only problem is that the drawstring wants to come out. I just keep them tied and haven't had a problem since.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable., July 29, 2014
Bought these for yoga. They are very comfortable, but they do fit slightly on the large side. If you are between sizes, size down. I liked them so much I bought a second pair in another color.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a bit large and baggy, July 15, 2014