Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 11, 2012
PROS: This robe is very soft, is extremely comfortable to wear, has dual pockets (which I love), and the length is long enough to keep my legs warm.

CONS: None. Only my own mistake kept this from being perfect--> I ordered X-Large instead of Large because I've owned dozens of robes over the years and most are too short. This one is NOT short, so I roll up the sleeves to make it fit. For me (5'10" / 190lbs) a Large would have been perfect.

OVERALL: Exactly what I wanted; will order my next one in the correct size. :)
on January 26, 2014
Excellent warm, at times almost too warm, robe! I wear it when I get up at night to handle business and on lazy Sunday afternoons when I'm writing Amazon reviews! The sleeves are very long, and I do have to be careful not to let them dangle into the flames on the stove, but usually I remember ahead of time and just roll them up if I plan to be cooking in it.

It would be nice to have a way to roll up the sleeves and button them there for times when I need them out of the way, but overall it's a great robe and I'd encourage you to buy it.
on March 11, 2012
I bought this during the black friday deals and some 4 months later I'm still very happy with my purchase! The robe is a medium weight and has been very durable. I wear the robe most of my mornings and evenings as my house is drafty and cold during the winter. I have always had a hard time finding robes that fit properly as I'm 6'5'' and have very long arms. This robe is perfect! I've never had a robe fit so well!
on December 1, 2011
It's a little on the thin side, not as warm as i hope it would be.
Don't think it's good for the price
(i got it on lightning deals for 25 bucks)
on December 4, 2012
Although this robe is called "micro-fleece," I relied on the product description that it is 100% cotton. It is 100% polyester. That said, it seems like good quality and is very soft. The size does look a bit odd, so will have to wait and see how it fits my 6'3" 215 lb guy.
on April 18, 2012
Its very comfortable and seems made of good material. I have had it for a few months now and everything is good. Only thing is that I order a xxl because I am 6'5", The lenght is good, the arm lenght is a little long which never happens for me everything is always to short in the arms. Other than that I recommend it.
on January 7, 2014
I like this robe but given that I am in Southern California, i don't use it very much. Only when i have someone staying with me. I like the micro-fleece though. It does feel really good on the body.
on December 24, 2012
You get what you pay for in this case. It's flimsy and thin but not obnoxiously poorly made. My biggest issue are the sleeves - I look and feel like a wizard! They are long, wide and loose. There is no way to roll them up. I could live in a bathrobe on a lazy day, just not in this particular one.
on January 17, 2012
great robe- lightweight and warm. very happy with size- normaly robes come in one size or s/m and l/xl. this robe is xl/xxl and fits comfortably for xl- and there is plenty of room for xxl. overall, very nice robe. and great price also.
on December 28, 2012
I was a little disappointed in the fabric-it's on the thin side and the cost was more than enough to have it be a little more in thickness. It is soft and the size is good-nice long sleeves and long in the length for the Taller XLarge Man.