5.0 out of 5 stars These shorts are great.
These had very nice fabric, and a good fit. I really like the colors. The price was right, as well. The only thing I don't like is the big tag on the back that says, "Bottoms Out". I might remove it.
Published on October 21, 2012 by H. Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the design but the quality is only average
The quality of these shorts are a bit on the cheap side - it wasn't a deal breaker but I wish the inner lining and pockets had been made a little bit better. Also they ran a bit on the short side so keep that in mind. Conclusion: If you really like the way they look go for it.
Published on November 26, 2012 by Forest Finch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These shorts are great., October 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer fun!, April 20, 2012
Great pair of swim shorts. Love the fact that they don't have extra excess fabric, since I'm 5'7 156 lbs they make my legs look nice and strong. The wife loved them. Loved the price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fit, May 20, 2014
Cut more or less slim, so not baggy and not long either. European styling, comfortable. Recommended if that is your style.

4.0 out of 5 stars goodm but not too good, January 5, 2013
it look nice, but had threads out. it had a good length and nice vivid colores for men. The marking size adequate

2.0 out of 5 stars The pair I received do not look like what I ordered, May 29, 2014
The pair of trunks I received do not look like the pair I ordered or any of the other ones in different colors. My pair is all orange and pink. There is no blue or white striping like in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars I gave it as present, April 8, 2014
it is 'daring' in terms of colors, I gave it as a present, and the recipient liked it was so colorful and also he liked the slim fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Small size, February 3, 2014
I ordered Large but they are a little on the small side for me but I can live with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Order, January 21, 2014
I bought these swimming shorts thinking the size may not fit, I am a typical large but I face a lot of problems when ordering online. I was pleasently surprised the order was shipped really quickly and arrived after only a couple of days from ordering even though I chose regular shipping.

The product is as good looking as the picture, fits perfectly well, the service was prompt and I am simply happy with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the design but the quality is only average, November 26, 2012
Forest Finch (Washington, D.C.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, October 5, 2014
Fits great and arrived just as expected. Better than anything I could find in the stores for my up and coming cruise. I will definitely shop here again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›