4.0 out of 5 stars Flattering cut, kindof thin, no pockets, soft
Published 7 months ago by christmas

2.0 out of 5 stars Hole along seam of lower leg after one washing
Published 6 months ago by S. Marden

2.0 out of 5 stars Hole along seam of lower leg after one washing, May 5, 2014
While these were inexpensive to buy, the quality matches the price. I wasn't expecting anything fabulous, just something I could wear lounging around. The color is brighter in person than in the picture, in my opinion, and the sizing seems to be accurate. A large hole developed along the seam of one of the legs after only one washing. It was along the seam, so it would be a simple repair, but frankly I didn't want to devote the time or effort into fixing it. I would suggest going with a different pair of pants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flattering cut, kindof thin, no pockets, soft, April 10, 2014
I like these pajamas a lot. They are kind of thin for a flannel, so don't expect them to keep you super warm, but for just kickin around the house they are perfect. The cut of the legs is very flattering, so you still look cute even in pajamas. The bottoms of each leg have a thicker almost starched ring, which is good so they don't get beat up. As seen on most reviews, they do Not have pockets, but whatever. They are soft. I wear these all the time. I'm considering ordering another pair. I'm about a size 10/11 (curvy) in pants, and I got the large. Perfect fit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, April 15, 2014
I got XL thinking it would be really baggy on me, but found it was baggy everywhere but the thighs. It made it hard to sit and lay down. Try to get the size up from yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are excellent pants! I bought two pair., April 5, 2014
They are comfy and soft, and cute. Just wash before you wear because it leaves fuzz on your skin.
I really like these pants, however they fit a little big though. I generally wear a X-large, but I probably should've got a large, or maybe even medium because these fit pretty big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfy, but sheds, March 29, 2014
I really like these PJs. My one complaint is that the fabric seems to shed on my legs, as strange as that sounds. But other than that, they're comfy, they're well-constructed (I feel like based on the fabric and the sewing that they'll last quite some time), and they're cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, March 28, 2014
Fit is great, and very comfy. The only problem is they made me late for work because I didn't want to take them off!

4.0 out of 5 stars True to size, March 11, 2014
I so wish they had pockets but they fit great!
The price and other reviews is what geared me towards this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jammy Pants!, January 22, 2014
These jammy pants are great and very comfy! They are a little large, but I thought they might shrink, so better safe than sorry. They are made of a nice warm flannel, and were a good price, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars pajama pants, January 2, 2014
i am almost 5'9 so i always order larger than i would like. i ordered the x-large, yes they are baggy, but they are long enough to come to my feet, but they are a little thinner than i was expecting, but for the price it is worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 12, 2014