5.0 out of 5 stars Great But Shorts are a little big.
Published 5 months ago by Kevin

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% Cotton
Published 4 months ago by Amasdnia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% Cotton, August 26, 2014
Buyers beware this item is 60% Combined Cotton and 40% Polyester. I am very disappointed with the description on the Product Details which stated that it is 100% Cotton (first line of description). My previous review was not posted because I questioned the integrity of the seller, hopefully this one gets posted because some people are actually allergic to synthetic fibers and they should be aware before making their purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's too small for the sizing., October 20, 2014
I'm a big girl and the XL, which is supposed to be a size 18/20 is actually a 14/16. This is uncomfortably small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great But Shorts are a little big., July 20, 2014
My Wife weighs about 125-130 pounds She is not tall she does have a baby bump belly but not pregnant.. She wears 34-36 B bra and the shirt is just very minor snug nothing major though. The shorts on the other hand are a little big. I though They messed up and gave large Shorts but not they are medium. Ordered the Medium. She is in size 6-8 Depends on brand of Pants. The Shorts don't slide down on her unless she jumps up and down. Other than that everything is fine not going to deduct a star for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars it makes for easy reach during breastfeeding times particularly at midnight, September 3, 2014
The fabric is indeed cotton and the fit almost okay ( alsmost okay because I'm a size 6/8 and the medium was a bit loose). However, it makes for easy reach during breastfeeding times particularly at midnight. I was however disappointed when I saw a hole right in front of the top on the first use and I haven't even washed it yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife really seems to like this set, August 27, 2014
My wife really seems to like this set. The size is a little big on her, but it was about what I expected it would be when I ordered it for her. The fabric is lightweight and soft and great for warmer weather.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable set, quality ok at best, November 14, 2014
I.J. (Montreal, Qc) - See all my reviews
I have worn this set several times already. It is comfortable, however after a few washes the fabric is starting to feel flimsy and the top doesn't stay in place too well. Overall, an ok purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars I haven't washed them yet so I can't judge their washability but over all a nice sleep set, July 29, 2014
Over all the set is cute. The bottoms are larger than expected and the top a little smaller than expected. I haven't washed them yet so I can't judge their washability but over all a nice sleep set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy jammies, September 16, 2014
Cute pajamas, and very comfortable! They did shrink a bit after the first wash, so depending on how loose/tight you like your pajamas, you may want to purchase a size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for workouts, November 13, 2014
My wife likes this. I bought it on a daily special figuring I would give it to Hope Closet. However, I was surprised. My Wife loves it to where when she works out.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, lightweight and cute, July 24, 2014
These run a little big so I would sugest ordering a size down unless you are like me and prefer your pajamas a little more roomy. These are great summer pajamas.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›