5.0 out of 5 stars works great
Bought this for my one month old daughter because she always sucked on her bottom lip and it was getting chapped. After just a few days her lip looked great and we use it every couple days and she has never had another problem
Published on April 30, 2011 by tballejos

3.0 out of 5 stars okay lip balm
I needed the balm to help some dry lips. It would work well while on my lips but it wore off quickly. It did not absorb and moisturize as I had hoped it would.
Published 13 months ago by Angela Galloway

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, April 30, 2011
This review is from: Boudreaux's baby kisses lip and cheek moisturizer for infant and kids - 10 gm (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars best lotion for babies- or anyone!, January 4, 2011
ryry mom (Syracuse, NY) - See all my reviews
love all boudreaux products! i use the baby butt smooth lotion on my sons body and carry this in the diaper bag for his face. has a thick texture (like aquaphor) but not as greasy and goes on much smoother. my baby has very sensitive skin too. i even use it in my own lips sometimes! unscented too.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay lip balm, May 26, 2013
Angela Galloway "Angie" (Country Music Capital, TN) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Boudreaux's Baby Kiss Lip Balm, December 1, 2013
Goes on nice. Feels nice when on. I keep it in the diaper bag and use it myself if needed :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, March 22, 2013
My baby had the blister on her lip that falls off and comes back, so I ordered this. It took FOREVER to receive, so in the meantime, I used my Lanolin, which worked great. When the Baby Kisses arrived, I tried it and it worked, but no better than the Lanolin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good gue, February 16, 2013
It's about like Vaseline to me, but it is in a nice small and convenient sized tube. It works just fine for chapped lips though.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, February 3, 2013
We like it for our grandson...he gets dry lips very often.....so its ok..we like most all of boudreaux products. Thanks amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our go-to baby balm, January 2, 2013
This is the only stuff we use on our two little girls. It's like magic when they're lips/mouth/cheek areas get chapped from both binky's and weather. Just rub it on a couple times a day and it does the trick. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, December 23, 2012
We discovered this in 2008 when our first son had gotten very chapped cheeks, it worked wonderfully and we used it all the time for him, we now have a new baby and are so happy this is still on the market! This has no smell & doesn't make a greasy mess like Vaseline.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great on dry, chapped skin, February 24, 2012
I use this product on my dry chapped knuckles as a cure all. After numerous infant diaper changes on carpet and hand washings, my knuckles have developed into a dry chapped nightmare. Within a day of using Baby Kisses, my hands have cleared up!

Boudreaux's baby kisses lip and cheek moisturizer for infant and kids - 10 gm
$2.88
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies