Apple MacBook Pro MD103LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
Used & New from: $880.00
Just Bought a 15" MacBook Pro (2012). Should I get any of the Office Suites or iWork?
asked by DunDee910 on December 20, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
vote
Office suite is a great program that covers all areas (word processing, spread sheets, presentations, etc.) and it works seamlessly from Mac to PC and back. I would get it unless you work in an all Mac environment and don't receive emails or documents from any PC users.
Patrick Yosick answered on December 22, 2012

A
votes
I use Microsoft Office suite as I already know the product from Windows years.
Amazon Customer answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
Depends on how you work. Office for Mac is not perfect, but works with Office for Windows. If you need to share documents, it's the best solution. In iWork, Numbers is not so good as Excel, but Keynote is much much better than Powerpoint. In my case, I got both.
C. Pedreira answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
I installed it on mine, and I really use it. It is a personal decision, depending on how often you would use it. Truthfully , I didn't really need it because I still have 2 Windows computers with the Microsoft version of Office.
Florence Thompson answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
Your computer has enough memory for those features, I think that is a great idea only, if you think it is useful for you, Enjoy
Joe241 answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
Hi, I guess it all depends why you bought the Mac in the first place. I bought it because I hated my Dell, no viruses and mostly to store my photographs and music. You should call the Apple store. They would be much more helpful than I. Good luck with your MacBook.)
littlenat answered on December 20, 2012

A
votes
I use MS office 2011 for Mac and it is pretty good, recommended, no interoperability issues with windows version. Not used iWork, so cant comment.
InternationalTraveller answered on December 20, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›