Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Bought one last week - nice tablet - charged it fully but only got 4 hours usage - what should I check to get better usage time?
asked by Amazon Customer on July 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
It depends on what your doing. If you are browsing and watching video or I guess pretty much any constant use that's very good batter life.
Ryon Beck answered on July 6, 2013
Comments (4) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you're not browsing the net, turn off your wifi and screen rotation amd turn on power saver mode. That should make it last way longer. If you are browsing and such, make sure no other program is open (check task manager) and still keep the screen rotation off and power saver mode on.
GinB answered on July 6, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
see how many of the apps were left on, anything that the tablet will search for will draw on the battery life, like bluetooth. i had one for a month and returned it, because it was too slow. i got a kindle instead and like it much better. nothing like an ipad though i have both
jimmyjames7217 answered on July 6, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product