This DVD by Cross Stitch Collectibles contains 10 large, full-size, easy-to-read, counted cross stitch patterns adapted from the magnificent paintings of the renowned Classicist painter William Bougeureau.
An economical choice for building your collection of heirloom-quality fine arts counted cross stitch patterns. Simply print the pattern of your choice on your home computer when you are ready to stitch!
Amazing and beautifully-colored counted cross stitch projects that are easy enough for the beginner, yet stimulating enough for even the most advanced stitcher.
Designs included: Art and Literature
The Bohemian; Cupidon; De Petit Fillet; Dear Bird; Fraternal Love; The Little Pouter; Thirst - Detail; The Young Shepherdess; The Wave
* 10 Easy-to-Read counted cross stitch patterns
* Full cross-stitches only (no backstitching or complicated stitches!)
* View and/or print any pattern directly through the Main Menu
* All patterns in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format
* Comprehensive instructions and materials list included for each pattern
* Windows and Macintosh compatible
* Windows or Macintosh computer with DVD-ROM drive
* Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher
* Inkjet or laser printer
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.