|Brand Name||Boulder Products|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.4 x 3.4 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||TWSS|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TWSS|
The Original TWSS Button
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$23.96 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Press the button and it says, "That's what she said!" followed by a short snicker and laugh.
- The voice acting is great. The voice is FUNNY and LOUD and CLEAR. Coincidentally, the voice sounds a lot like Steve Carell.
- It's durable plastic, and high quality manufacturing. The button would probably function just like new after 1000 or more presses. It would likely survive a long drop or even modest tosses at hard objects.
- You'll love it, and you'll be surprised how often you'll want to push the button to hear it say "That's what she said."
- Requires two AAA batteries.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
One of the best gadgets I've bought in years, there just so many situations it works in!
Definitely getting some of these for my office secret Santa(s) that I am in this year and its just the right price!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is hilarious, we use it at work and we always crack up on who will press on it at the most appropriate time. Nice gadget.Published 10 months ago by nolie
This button is hysterical! It's the new centerpiece for game night!Published 13 months ago by Lisette
I got this for Christmas for my husband. I'm sure he's going to love it. The seller included a cite little twss themes note inside. It was nice.Published on October 29, 2010 by Lady A