Forget to add sheets? Try automatic freshness
for every load. view larger
Avoid rewash. Fight tough stains,
odors, and static the first time. view larger
Who would have ever thought one little sheet could do so much? With Bounce dryer sheets, your clothes will be so soft you may find others drawn toward you. But not because of static—cling, we’ve got that under control. You’ll also find your clothes with less lint and hair sticking around. This simple little sheet might just change the way you feel about laundry—and the way your laundry feels.
So Many Uses for Every Little Bounce Dryer Sheet*
- Tuck a few Bounce sheets in your drawers and closets to help keep them smelling fresh.
- Try a Bounce sheet in your gym bag to help keep it smelling fresh.
- Stick a Bounce sheet under your car seat for a burst of freshness.
- Roll up a Bounce sheet and place it in the middle of the toilet paper roll to help keep things smelling fresh around the toilet.
- Place a Bounce sheet in a vase of silk flowers to help give them a nice, fresh fragrance.
- Keep a Bounce sheet in the cabinet with your towels for freshness each time you pull out a towel.
- Help make your trash can smell better by placing a Bounce sheet at the bottom between the bag and bin.
- Help make musty suitcases smell fresh by placing an individual sheet of Bounce inside when traveling and while storing.
- Help keep dirty laundry smelling fresh by placing a Bounce sheet in your laundry bag or hamper.
- Put a Bounce sheet in your gym shoes to help keep them smelling nice around the house.**
* Keep out of reach of toddlers & pets to avoid accidental ingestion.
**Make sure to remove Bounce sheets before wearing your gym shoes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Bounce soften?
During the tumbling of the dryer, fabric-care agents are transferred from the Bounce dryer sheet to the surface of fabrics. These fabric-care agents have a lubricating effect on the fabric, causing fibers to feel smooth.
How does Bounce control static?
If your socks cling to each other and snap at you when you try to pull them apart, that’s static cling. Static is known to build up in the dryer when fabric fibers, especially synthetics, rub together, generating friction. As a result of the friction between fibers, electrons are transferred across surfaces resulting in a static charge and that annoying high-pitched sound when you touch them.
Bounce works in the dryer, where static happens. Softening ingredients are transferred from the Bounce dryer sheet to the surface of fabrics via heat and physical contact during the tumbling of the dryer. Lubricating fiber surfaces with Bounce fabric softener helps prevent the friction that leads to static charge.
Can I reuse my Bounce sheet?
Why would you? In the U.S., the average cost of our dryer sheets is just pennies per sheet, so you can afford to use a new one every time. Plus, you’ll get better softening and static control when using a new sheet in every dryer load, especially since most of the fabric conditioner is used up in one use. A reused sheet will not provide nearly the same great benefit as a new one.
How do I use Bounce with small loads, such as one blouse?
Bounce was developed to use in a full load of damp fabrics. Tossing a Bounce sheet in the dryer with only one wet or dry garment can lead to staining. If you’ve washed your blouse and want to dry it with a Bounce sheet, we suggest adding a damp bath towel to the load.
How do fabric-conditioner stains occur?
Too heavy concentration of fabric conditioner—single items or small loads need help distributing the fabric conditioner. Try adding a damp bath towel or other heavyweight fabric to help even it out.
Fabrics that attract fabric conditioner, like certain polyesters, are prone to spotting. Check your garment-care tag; it might recommend “no fabric softener.” If you have fabric-conditioner spotting on a garment, it might be prone to spotting.
Dry loads—Bounce was designed to be used with damp fabrics. Fabric-conditioner stains are usually temporary. To remove them, rub wet fabric/stained area with a bar of soap, then rewash the garment in warm water.
Is Bounce safe for my dryer?
You’re in luck! Yes, based on our testing, Bounce is safe for all major brands of North American dryers. The following manufacturers have approved Bounce for use in their dryers: Amana, GE, Inglis, Whirlpool, Kenmore, and Maytag.
Can I use Bounce in my washer?
No. Bounce was developed for use in the dryer.
Can I use Bounce on my baby’s clothes?
Bounce shouldn’t be used on children’s sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame-resistant because it might reduce flame resistance.
I’m sensitive to perfume. Can I still use Bounce?
Try Bounce Free & Sensitive. It’s dermatologist-tested and mild on skin.
Is Bounce safe for use on white clothes?
Yes, all Bounce products are safe for use on white clothing.