5.0 out of 5 stars These smell great!
I love these Bounce sheets, they smell really good and they last on your clothes, it's not overly perfume-y, but it smells clean. My clothes have never been softer, I really wish they would make a liquid Bounce. I put these everywhere, in the linen closet, towel closet, dressers, etc., makes everything smell clean.
Published on October 20, 2008 by Lindsey W.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Smell Like Lavender
Published 2 months ago by E. C. Lauper

5.0 out of 5 stars These smell great!, October 20, 2008
This review is from: Bounce Fresh Linen Fabric Softener Sheets 120 Count (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bounce, May 5, 2013
This was great for when I was away from home for 3 months. I needed this for where I was.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, January 11, 2013
excellent product and quality. Securely packed and well priced.. . . . . . . . . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value (usually), November 26, 2012
The price may vary, but this is still a really good value for bulk buys. You won't be saving an incredibly amount over buying smaller packs when needed, but I really like just having a few of these on my laundry shelf and not having to put them on my shopping list for a few years (just me and my wife's laundry). I'm sure if you do laundry for a family you'll find even more value in this bulk buy delivered to your door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buh Bye Boat Spiders!, July 23, 2014
Do these soften well? I have NO idea.
I recently purchased a sailboat that is closed up a few days a week. As you can imagine, it is a constant struggle to keep it fresh and pest free. After reading countless forums and hearing many anecdotal stories, Bounce has some sort of magic power beyond softening clothes.
While the only four-legged pests seem to be the band of mink that travel like gypsies all over the marina, there are an awful lot of spiders that take over if I'm away too long.
I've been putting a sheet in each port window shade and around the skylights. And although I don't think the mink venture on, I stuff a few sheets in storage compartments and drawers.
It has indeed kept insects at bay!
It does NOT eliminate them, but I have noticed less.

This is one Old Wives' Tale that works.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Smell Like Lavender, October 13, 2014
I bought these thinking they would smell like a bar of lavender soap from France that I recently purchased elsewhere. No similarity at all. These have a sweet, artificial smell, although thankfully they don't seem to impart much of that fragrance to the clothes. Based on my "home test" the liquid fabric sofeners work better. I'll use these up (eventually - a package of 3 is lots of sheets) but wouldn't buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., February 8, 2014
Jill Hunziker (Neponsit, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This is a great product. I like that I was able to buy a larger quantity than the supermarkets sell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy!!!, December 15, 2013
All I can say is this is truly a great buy. The Bounce is very fresh and the Lavener Scent is so beautiful!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BOUNCE, January 15, 2009
ALWAYS USE BOUNCE! LOVE THAT I CAN GT AUTOMATIC DELIVERIES BEFORE I RUN OUT!!! VERY COVENIENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Orange Tie-Dye Party, June 27, 2011
R (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
So, I had a soap spill on top of the washing machine (I just left All Free and Clear a little pep talk about their poorly fitting caps). Now, you would think that laundry soap and dryer sheet boxes must come into contact with each other quite often. You would assume that, by design, the combination of the two would not cause any extraordinarily damaging effects upon clothes of all things. For example, I wouldn't keep my spare gas can by the fireplace, but I might keep a bucket of water there without worrying that my house would explode.

Apparently, the folks at Bounce were more concerned with selling a shiny, bright box than one that would not damage clothes. This evening I got a little bit of liquid soap on the bottom of the box, wiped it a bit, and thought, "No biggie." When I put the box back into the laundry basket, I didn't realize that I was witnessing an unannounced, orange tie-dye party before my very eyes. I eventually got out most of the orange that was still wet, but it took a long time. The dryer sheets themselves are ok, no better, no worse than other sheets. However, I don't like having my clothes stained orange by a box that is meant to be around clothes and soap.