5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price, top quality
I wasn't a bounce loyalist of any kind, but I needed fabric softener sheets and didn't really research much.

I am really pleased with these. The sheets are thick and the scent is really nice ... not perfumey or heavy. Strong yes, but not a "heavy" kind of scent if that makes sense.

Clothing comes out soft, static free, and smelling nice. No...
Published 19 months ago by Rebecca N

3.0 out of 5 stars It softens but...
Published 13 months ago by B. Hamlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price, top quality, September 16, 2012
Rebecca N (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bounce Fresh Linen Fabric Softener Sheets 160 Count (Health and Beauty)

Clothing comes out soft, static free, and smelling nice. No irritation for me or my newborn daughter.

I will purchase these again, although I expect the box of 160 to last a long, long time. I usually use about 2 sheets (of any brand) per load.

3.0 out of 5 stars It softens but..., March 8, 2013
I have never used fabric sheets before. My mother always used them while we were growing up and I guess I just stopped when I moved away. After a visit from my sister, who said my towels mind as well be sandpaper, I purchased fabric sheets to see if it does make a difference. It does soften my clothes and yes my towels are a bit more comfortable, but overall it seems to leave a strange film on everything that I am not crazy about. After folding a load of laundry my hands feel as there is some strange substance on them. In addition to the film I will not use fabric sheets when I dry my work out clothes as it seems they don't absorb the sweat that they once did. Overall the product does what it is supposed to which is soften your clothes, am I crazy about it? Not really.

4.0 out of 5 stars If by fresh you mean crazy perfume, then yes, November 27, 2011
T. Peterson (San Luis Obispo, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This works as advertised except that I'm not really a fan of perfume-rich products. The amazon package for this arrived at my work and you could smell it from 5 feet away so I put it in my car. My car smelled like perfume for a few days. Anyway, if you're into that, then this is great, but I'd prefer something that doesn't snuff out actual fresh air with Bounce's version of "fresh" air!

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite, July 29, 2013
Bounce fabric sheets are my favorite...they last so long and smell so refreshing. I went to pull my sheets off my bed yesterday to wash them since it had been a week, and I could still smell the bounce sheets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my laundry smelling freshly bounce! mwahhhh!, March 10, 2014
Love my laundry smelling freshly bounce off dryer and in my drawers! I placed used ones in a mesh and put in my corner kitchen. It dies absorb kitchen smells.

5.0 out of 5 stars take that mosquitoes, February 8, 2014
Binyamin (Philadelphi,PA) - See all my reviews
mosquitoes are one animal this world could do w/o. but until we build enough lasers to take them all out we'll just have to deter them.
now you have an option, you can spray yourself with some awfully smelling chemicals that'll get in your eyes and mouth and make everything around you smell like death.

Orrrrrr

you can rub yourself down w/ these guys and smell like new laundry even though you're wearing the same t-shirt you had on last nite.

don't ask me why but whatever is in these things drives mossies crazy and they won't come near you. if you're a gardner, hiker, and yard lounger just rub down your exposed skin (ankles, wrists, clothes) stick a sheet in your pocket and worry no more. smell good about yourself and stop scratching.

idk why i'm even telling you this as this may end up creating fabric softener sheet resistant mosquitoes but i like to help the people.

oh...and they do a good job of cutting down static and making your clothes have that clean smell you're looking for when after you forgot to take your clothes out of the washer from a day ago

5.0 out of 5 stars nice scent, January 4, 2014
really good product.
very nice fragrance.
never worry about static cling.
your clothes are fresh and soft.

worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Smell, Excellent Price, December 1, 2011
The fresh scent is a little overwhelming but it dissipates after an hour or so. The price is reasonable but if there is a coupon available its a bargain. It makes clothes smell nice and soft, what more can i say?

3.0 out of 5 stars Miss the stuff that was just barely scented, April 23, 2014
Maybe it's because I just haven't found it yet, but Bounce used to have this little scale on the back that said how much scent was in it.

Take it with a grain of salt and consider it may well have been an advertising gimmick, but I liked the low-smell stuff, the "unscented" stuff smells unacceptable gross to me and everything I've found since using the "lightly" (?) scented sheets has been too pungent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bounce Bounce, April 17, 2014
This product makes all my clothes and towels smell and feel so soft! I love this product as much as I love PIE!

ARRAY(0x9c1569c0)