Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 2, 2012
The texture of these bounty basic towels are better than some I've purchased in the past. They contain more grooves, that grab dirt better in my opinion. The price wasn't bad considering these are the LARGER rolls. I purchased these under subscribe and save and they were $9.70 including a coupon, which would still be more at my local grocery store (including tax too). I'll purchase again.

Update: I ran out of these paper towels, and happened to be at Target and purchased a small pack of theirs thinking they couldn't be that bad to use for a week or so. Well, they were terrible, and they easily torn apart and couldn't be used twice or more like the bounty towels. I'm now back on here ordering my second order of Bounty towels through subscribe and save. I really like these towels a lot. And I'm changing my review from 4 stars to 5 stars. They are great for cleaning up messes, but if you want to use them to wipe your face they are little rough (because of the extra texture). By the way, I used these this summer to absorb sweat while did my daily walk/hike and they barely ever at all tore apart using the same one all day long.
TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon February 15, 2013
With a house full of young kids and large pets, I go through a lot of paper towels. Between cooking, cleaning, messes, spills and cold and flu season, running out of paper towels is as much of a crisis in our home as running out of toilet paper. While traditional Bounty paper towels are plush and thick, almost as if they were disposable cloths, these Bounty Basic paper towels aren't as "cushy". They feel like paper towels always use to, a little scratchy.

But I'm not using these to wipe babies bottoms or brush against my cheek, like the commercials might suggest one would do with them after being so pleased with the softness. I am also not using them to see how many grapes or apples I can wash on it, while running water from the faucet on top of it, without it breaking. I'm using them to wipe Salmonella off my kitchen counters, get smears from my dog's noses off my glass doors and dry my hands after cleaning up some mess made somewhere by someone. I need each one for about 2 seconds. I'm not hugging my paper towels, nor am I using them as a pillow for nap time. So I don't really care how cushy they look when I press down on them. I simply want them to soak up spilled liquid and hold onto unpleasant things that I don't want to touch with my bare hands. Just these two things, and just long enough to make it to the trash can. So for me, these Bounty Basic are perfect. I want something strong enough to do the job, and for as cheap as possible. These Bounty basic do just that.
on December 3, 2012
I wanted to try this service since I didn't seem to be able to get to a store... very loosely wound rolls, easily compressed down to about an inch worth of paper (1 finger inside the roll, one outside) ..... so, not a good deal at all.
on October 4, 2012
This is single layer low quality towel. I would recommend for outdoor party. But for house use, I would get a upgrade one.
on November 9, 2012
Basic Bounty is Sparkle or any other acceptable paper towel that doesn't come close to its distant cousin Bounty. In this case you get what you pay for basic product that is nothing special.
These Bounty paper towels are definitely a big step down from regular Bounty (which are my favorite paper towels). These towels are fairly absorbent but very thin and do not tear off the roll cleanly. The biggest issue I have is that they leave behind too much lint. I can't wait to finish the rolls so I can go back to the better Bounty paper towels.

All in all... thin, cheap, and linty.
on September 19, 2012
Bounty makes so many varities it's difficult to tell which one is best for you. This variety is NOT best for me. It's rough, sheets are larger than I would need for normal use which makes the roll get used up faster.
on June 26, 2013
Efficiency is offered here in a neat, bulk package of reliable-quality Bounty paper towels. Years ago, when we exclusively ordered books on Amazon, we didn't imagine branching out to items like this, however mundane. But this beats lugging bulk items home from the store. I recommend pairing your towels with the excellent, well-designed Polder Single-Tear Paper Towel Holder, KTH-6066-87, Brushed Stainless Steel.
on March 8, 2013
I only buy, or try to at least anyway, what I can find and consider a value. I shop from home and value is important to me. This was something I needed, I found it at a good price and it was as described and delivered timely. These are VERY large and long lasting rolls. This is a better price or at least very close to the price you'd expect to pay for these in a your local grocery store. For the value, you can't beat it! I shouldn't ask for more!
on November 13, 2012
If you're looking for a thick, soft paper towel this isn't it. However, if you're just using paper towel for light spills or clean ups these do the job, and are affordable. For messier jobs, such as those nasty pet accidents, you might want to use a heavier, and thicker towel, such as Viva.