Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Bounty Hunter [Blu-ray]
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on February 3, 2016
I personally really like both stars. I thought there was too much contention between the characters, would have been a better "love story" if a little subtle tenderness or vulnerability had been allowed to slip through their anger at each other.
on May 26, 2014
A great movie from Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler.There is comedy action romance . Gerard Butler plays a bounty hunter. Jennifer Aniston plays a reporter. Together they make a great team . Enjoy this one.
on February 27, 2012
I saw this movie in the theaters. I love Jennifer Aniston. This is a really good pairing of Jennifer and Gerard Butler. They play as ex husband and wife. The husband has to catch his wife and bring her in. Along the way they unravel a deadly mystery that involves a friend of theirs. This has the romance in it for the girls and some fighting and blowing up for the guys. I went to see it with my boyfriend and we both enjoyed it. An Absolute Favorite!
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon January 7, 2016
A romantic comedy worth watching!

Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston have great chemistry in this love-hate tale of love, love lost, and love regained.

Butler plays a bounty hunter, well, actually someone who tracks down people who have jumped bail and he is given the job of a lifetime...to track down his ex-wife who through a series of mishaps ends up on the wrong side of the law. His job is to bring her in and collect his reward. Of course things do not go as planned, and all kind of misadventures ensue.

I have to say that my favorite quote in the entire movie is one where Aniston asks him for help, and Butler replies, "Well, that's a real shame. Because I wouldn't help you if you were the last baby sea turtle dragging your little, tiny body across the burning sand whilst hungry seagulls circled overhead. No, I'd just pull up a chair, sip a pina colada and watch nature take its course."

I do not consume a regular diet of romantic comedies, but if one is good I am happy to set aside an evening and give one a look. This film falls in that category.

5 stars for fun and good romantic comedy chemistry
on May 5, 2013
The movie was the best I ever saw funny cute and sexy good jokes excellent lines to learn from so go buy it watch it with a friends bring all and enjoy Ty Cute get your girl friend to watch it with u a must enjoy
on April 10, 2012
This is a fun movie. One of the best I have ever seen Jennifer Aniston in. Gerard Butler was perfect as the ex husband who is thrilled to take his ex wife to jail. It was also great to watch a movie that was not full of foul language and explicit sex. A good script. This is one of the best comedies hollywood has made in years.
This one is a rewatcher.
on March 21, 2013
Cute movie.Enjoyed the"playing hard to get"idea of this movie.Entertaining.Jennifer Aniston is a fun actress & can really pull off this charecter.Like to that there's twisted mystery behind things.
on April 8, 2013
I HAD too order this one for the wife. I told her she is getting it for a early Christmas,birthday and mothers day gift. Just kidding. She wanted it. So when I seen it on Amazon I had to get it for my LOVE.
on May 1, 2010
Do you know what it is like to go to the fair and play one of the carnival games? Maybe the sharpshooter game. You take your rifle and get your ten shots missing everything, not winning a single prize. That is what I felt like when I watched "The Bounty Hunter". It was painful to see two actors that I actually enjoy on most occasions fail so miserable at the attempt to create any on screen chemistry. Setting aside a couple of laughs on occasion the movie had no depth, little plot and nothing endearing. It was difficult to watch at times.

Nicole Hurley (Jennifer Aniston) is a reporter for a local newspaper. She is divorced from Milo Boyd (Gerard Butler) who used to be a top notch detective, but is now a local bail bondsman. He was fired from the police force for doing something that was never really clear. The two of them dislike each other immensely. You can guess most of the plot from here without me going too much further but alas, it is what I do.

Nicole, since she is a woman, can't drive that well and grazed the horse of a mounted police officer. She was set to go to court but missed her designated time. After several extensions from the judge she finally had her bail revoked, and a warrant was issued for her arrest. Milo was assigned the case to bring her in for the sum of $5,000. Damn, I would track somebody down for that much money. Nicole, found herself not only being tracked by her ex-husband Milo but she was now also being stalked by some vicious killers.

She had been working on a new story about a suicide that didn't actually seem like a suicide. When she got to close to figuring something out, she found herself on the run. Milo and Nicole devote most of their energy fighting each other in the beginning, but after both of their lives are threatened they pull forces to fight the bad guys. They bicker, fall in the water at a golf course, rip a bed apart and end up falling back in love. It makes you wonder what happened the first time around to make them hate each other so much.

I happen to like romantic comedies. I like Jennifer Aniston. I like Gerard Butler. I didn't like this movie. As I left the theater I wondered what ever possessed me to walk in to begin with. It was grossly disappointing. I would give it a couple of stars for a few laughs and just for old times' sake, but I sure hope these two don't make another movie together for a long time. Sometimes on screen chemistry works and sometimes it just needs to be saved for real life. Uhhhhh, well, maybe that didn't work either I guess.

I will say this; Jennifer Aniston still has some of the best legs of any woman any age. They are just flat out gorgeous.
on December 19, 2012
This was a decent movie. The chemistry between the two main characters could have been a smidge better, but for the most part I enjoyed it. The price wasn't wonderful... I could have probably purchased it cheaper at Walmart.