Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 21, 2012
The Wild Ride Megaset DVD is great but I was very disappointed when I thought I was getting a different additional dvd for a great price and while I was watching it was the same exact one of dvd of The Wild Ride Megaset disc 6. I thought that it wasn't right.
on March 22, 2013
Happy as can be when presented to my Grandaughter!!! Absolutely crazy about Dog!!!
Can't wait for next series to be available!!!
on May 6, 2014
The wife loves this series so I got it for her it's on too early for her so she has all these dog the bounty hunter to watch.
on February 21, 2014
The free dvd it comes with is already included in the megaset so when you get it you will have two of the same dvd. so you think you getting a deal by it coming with a free dvd but what it comes with is a duplicate so if you want to crime is on the run dvds then this is what you should get but if you only want one like most people your better off getting the megaset by itself itll prob be cheaper.
But don't get me wrong I LOVE dog the bounty hunter and the dvds themself are so great and I highly recommend this set. I just wanted people to know about this no so great deal.
on January 15, 2013
iam a satisfy customer i will order again in the furure its good quality and its worth getting and glad i bought it
on January 27, 2015
OK
on January 10, 2013
I LOVE DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER I HAVE EVERY SINGLE SEASON THEY EVER MADE DOG MEANS BUSINESS HE LOVES HIS FAMILY AND ALWAYS WANTS THE BEST FOR THEM I WISH THEM NOTING BUT BLESSING & HAPPINESS
on April 13, 2014
I gave this for a gift for my daughter because she loves watching the Dog and I guess she is enjoying it.