5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones
Published on October 8, 2005 by Greengo

3.0 out of 5 stars Bounty hunter headphone
These headphones have great sound allowing you to here what your detector picks up.
Three things I did not like about this product are:
Published on June 8, 2010 by listingslave

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, October 8, 2005
This review is from: Bounty Hunter HEAD-PL Metal Detector Headphones (Electronics)
I bought these headphones to use with my Bounty Hunter Metal Detector. They do what they are designed to do. They help cut out outside noise and make it easy for you to hear those faint noises that are important when hunting for underground treasures. It takes a little bit of getting used to, but after a few days they are quite comfortable. Remember, they are for use with a Metal Detector only.

5.0 out of 5 stars A "have to have" accessory for your metal detector, January 16, 2006
When researching metal detectors before buying a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV for a Christmas gift, I learned that using earphones with the detector not only makes hearing the "beeps" much easier, but also extends the battery life of the battery in the detector. We live in a windy, windy canyon area, so I knew the earphones were a necessity because of the constant wind noise. My husband says that the earphones effectively screen out noise that would overpower the emissions from the detector if he weren't wearing the headset. He's a happy camper with his Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and the Bounty Hunter stereo earphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Headphones are great!, April 8, 2008
I have only been metal detecting for a few months now, but with these new headphones I have found coins and rings on places I have already gone over. Check them out you'll love them.Bounty Hunter Metal Detector Headphone

3.0 out of 5 stars Bounty hunter headphone, June 8, 2010
Three things I did not like about this product are:
1, The cups hirt my ears, they dont fit completly over your ears instead they press down on you ears to seal out outside noise. after wearing them for a while they got to be uncomfortable. i suppose if you have small ears that would not be a problem.
2, The headphone cord is not a coiled type and It yanked out of my detector several times when I went down to retreive my targets.
3, The volume control is in a location that was not convenient for me to clip it so It stayed out of the way. I had to re-clip it on my pocket several times as the clip tention did not seem strong enough to hold it securly.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful and quality product!, August 8, 2011
These are good quality, well built headphones. They help prolong the battery life on your metal detector and make it easier to hear the tones. I didn't have a comfort problem with them, but i can tell you if it is hot out...with these on expect to get a bit sweaty.
I'm 5'7'' and did not have any issues with the length of the cord. It didn't get in the way for me when i was digging for my find as others stated.
This is a great addition to your metal detecting pack!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, July 13, 2007
S. Mccullough (Sweet Home, Alabama) - See all my reviews
Ordered this product to go with the Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker Metal Detector. If you don't want to disturb the neighbors when searching for treasures in your back yard, this is the product for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal Detector Headphones, December 12, 2008
D. Barfield (Easten Shore, VA.) - See all my reviews
Good fit and adjustable for any one. Very sensitive and volume control is easy to adjust to the outside noises.

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture is wrong, May 24, 2009
I bought this headphone to use with my metal detector. In the picture, you can see a coiled cord and a volume control on one of the ear pieces. What I received was a unit with an uncoiled cord about 8' long with a volume control in the cord like some phone headsets.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item is not as pictured, November 15, 2010
shelly firebaugh (Danville, California United States) - See all my reviews
The headphones that I received are not the same headphones that are pictured with the item's description. I'm very disappointed, as I purchased these particular headphones because they looked to be higher quality than others listed on Amazon. They were also higher priced. Amazon needs to change the photo to accurately depict what they are selling to their customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding, April 2, 2006
I recieved the headphones this week and hooked them up to my fast tracker and went out into the yard looking for treasure. They work great and I was very pleased with the quality of the product and the sound.If you have a fast track metal detector you need to purchase this accessory it is made to adapt to all bounty fast track models. The Vinman

Bounty Hunter HEAD-PL Metal Detector Headphones