5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and sexy!
They are so comfortable I wore them ones to unexpected shopping trip for 5 hours and I was fine. They are so beautiful , I get a lot of compliments
Published 16 months ago by Lana

3.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Bootie
Published 14 months ago by Kristina

3.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Bootie, November 28, 2013
This bootie was awesome and sexy...The main reason why I returned it because it doesn't look as pictured. The color of the purple suede is accurate but the leather/heel part is not as pictured. The ones I received have the pattern of the red version of these booties and looks almost black. The pattern and color of the leather parts are completely different. They would look even better if they were exactly as pictured.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and sexy!, September 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoe, August 23, 2013
Just too narrow for me. The red suede was beautiful! Don't remember if the length was good or not. Worth tyring.

3.0 out of 5 stars I recieved a used, stretched and repackaged in cardbord box pair, August 4, 2013
I like the shoe very much, however the pair I received was used, very slightly but used and stretched with heels sumdged. They arrived from Amazon in a plain brown cardboard box with no writing, no labels, no original interior wrappings. The only reason I may not return this pair is my size/color is no longer there. If Amazon get more instock before my return period expires I will sent this used pair back for the" NEW" pair I expected. Gwendolyn

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE SHOE, NOT FOR MY FEET..., April 12, 2013
I wanted to and I tried to keep these shoes in a size 10, but the fit was just not correct...if I could have gotten a 10.5 they would have been perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars elegant, April 10, 2013
this bootie is very beautiful and despite its huge heel, it is comfortable for a few hours. I wore them to work and by the end of the day I was praying to take them off =)......order 1/2 size smaller than your regular NW size

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfortable, March 17, 2013
I literally walked 6 blocks in these shoes. I hadn't even "broke them in yet" and my feet didn't hurt one bit.
These shoes provide great cushion and support while also being eye popping.

I absolutely love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to wear them!!, January 31, 2013
These are really beautiful boots. Exactly as shown had to go down half size than normal so fit well. They were delivered promptly and packaged really well. Very pleased!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I AM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHOES.... :), January 13, 2013
BOUTIQUE 9 ALWAYS HAVE ME STRUTTING MY STUFF STANDING TALL. I AM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHOES AND FOR MYSELF. LOL... THESE ANKLE BOOTS ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL. THE RED IS A RICH CRANBERRY COLOR WHICH WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTING, BECAUSE I WAS EXPECTING RED. HOWEVER, I LOVE'em. I AM ONLY 63" TALL SO I LOVE ALL OF MY HIGH HEEL SHOES. THE INSIDE OF THE BOOTS ARE A SOFT LEATHER WHICH IS SOFT TO MY FEET. ANY TIME I PURCHASE BOOTS, I ALWAYS GO W/A 1/2 SIZE SMALLER THAN MY PUMPS. BOOTS FOR MY FEET ARE JUST DIFFERENT LIKE THAT. NOT SURE IF OTHERS ARE THE SAME AS MINE. THE 7 1/2 IS A TRUE FIT. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BE DIFFERENT AND LOVE YOUR HIGH HEELS LIKE I DO, MY SUGGESTION IS; PURCHASE AND HAPPY STRUTTING!!!! :) TOO SEXY FOR MY SHOES....LOL

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute & comfy but..., December 26, 2012
These are probably the most comfortable boots I've ever slipped my feet into. However the shoe gaps on me in the back making it look like I'm wearing the wrong size. I tried heel grips but they didn't help so I'm going to return them.

Boutique 9 Women's Colton Boot